Crestside Classic (Mixed By R8R) Free Download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whats up everyone. This February L-wood and I will finally have copies of our new East Bay Classics mix in hand. To help spread the word we've packaged a free download of another new mix dedicated to the many artists affiliated with The Country Club Crest in North Vallejo. The Crestside brought a unique sound, speech, delivery & creativity to bay rap that was influenced by life in the triple C but distinctly their own. I had a lot of fun piecing this one together as the music has been a part of my (and probably your) life for decades. From the early recordings of the Mac, Khayree, Mac Dre & Coolio to an expanded roster including artists such as Mac Mall, Dubee, PSD & Young Lay this mix makes it easy to revisit or discover several Crestside Classics. Hope you all enjoy!

Stream here: DJP_Mix - Crestside Classic (Mixed By R8R) | Mixcloud

Download here: Crestside Classic (Mixed By R8R).rar

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks fam. Tried going a different route this time so peeps can stream and check it before hitting the download button in case they had doubts. Going to add more mixes to that mixcloud account so bookmark it.

Crest has some of the dopest tracks out so this Mix should be snatched up by all on the Sicc.

Props: S.SAVAGE

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks. Tried to capture the Mac mentality we know the Crest for. The clips from "The Mack" I felt worked great here. Im pleased with the outcome and glad folx are diggin this!