Crazy shit about 2PAC......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
"Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli."

"Tupac studied Machiavelli in depth while in prision was a fan and had read his books several times. Perhaps Tupac is taking his advice. Machiaveli wrote two books before his death. Look at what the All Eyez on Me disks are called.. Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same"

"One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which it's claimed Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs."

^
I find this to B' the most interesting on this site.

Apr 25, 2002
big dave said:
whatever the nigga is dead and he aint comin back. niggas been sayin he was gonna come back for years now. he aint gonna be resurrected or no shit like that. he was tupac not jesus

HAhahA...really though. I think all the 2pac fans need to remove themselves from Pac's nutsack and realize that fool is DEAD. LEAVE IT BE...This is REAL life, not a movie.....people just don't come back from the dead. :dead:

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
@and why does 2pac have new songs that dont sound like his old voice but slower and faster?

BECAUSE MAYBE THE SONG HAD A FAST BEAT OR SLOW ONE SO HE RAPPED TO THE BEAT.

GO TO HITEMUP.COM AND LOOK UP THE THEORIES SECTION. THEY DISPROVE ALL THE ALIVE THEORIES.

Jul 21, 2002
Jose said:
@and why does 2pac have new songs that dont sound like his old voice but slower and faster?

BECAUSE MAYBE THE SONG HAD A FAST BEAT OR SLOW ONE SO HE RAPPED TO THE BEAT.

because they have this shit called "time scale editing" where you can stretch any vocal to any tempo......i do it all the time

Jun 10, 2002
Pac is dead.but people want to believe hes still alive.I aint gonna lie.I wish He was alive too.Rap wouldnt be so fucked up right now.and all these fake wanna bes wouldnt be trying to sound like him.And I dont think Big would be dead either.but oh well.God bless the dead.Rip Pac and Biggie.