Crazy shit about 2PAC......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
Belly_408 said:
My frind showed me this site.....I t has hella facts about 2pac still being alive..... check this site

http://www.tupacfans.com/alive/index.php
MAN THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING,,,, I HAVE BEN GOING TO THIS SITE SINCE 2000, AND THE FACTS ARE INTERESTING.... HE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.... FO' SHO.... HAVE YOU SEEN THE COMMERCIAL FOR BETTER DAYZ???? "I WILL BE BACK, BELIEVE ME I WILL BE BACK" DAYUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2002
whatever the nigga is dead and he aint comin back. niggas been sayin he was gonna come back for years now. he aint gonna be resurrected or no shit like that. he was tupac not jesus

Apr 25, 2002
I won't say I think he's alive but this shit is intresting, especially this one.........

There is a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has yet to be cashed. No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it isn’t cashed.

May 10, 2002
the part bout him rappin bout his own funeral is stupid....cuz in thug angel he talks bout makin certain songs dependin on how he dies, and if he dies a certain way put this song out....

all this sounds not right on that site....talkin bout the hole in front of his grave...if u see the hail mary video, his spirit is killin muhfuckas in the video, thats why the hole is there...man i just read it aLL...people take it tooo far, i can point out shit in that and make it sound like it has nothin to do with his death

Oct 26, 2002
hes alive seriously, theres a thing where after 7 years they cant do shit to u, so i say in like 2003 like september sumthing hes gonna be bak and be crazier then ever with all new material, and did u ever see the mtv shit with 2pacs mom and Biggies mom, 2pacs mom wasnt crying or anything, but biggies mom was balling like kobe bryant....makes u think doesnt it.....and why is 2pac have new songs coming out that dont sound like his old voice but a lil lower and faster.......

Aug 15, 2002
Re: Re: Crazy shit about 2PAC......

SlangsumLangsam said:
hes alive seriously, theres a thing where after 7 years they cant do shit to u, so i say in like 2003 like september sumthing hes gonna be bak and be crazier then ever with all new material, and did u ever see the mtv shit with 2pacs mom and Biggies mom, 2pacs mom wasnt crying or anything, but biggies mom was balling like kobe bryant....makes u think doesnt it.....and why is 2pac have new songs coming out that dont sound like his old voice but a lil lower and faster.......
your talking about the limitations rule of 7 years. but what would tupac be hiding from for 7 years. that fool is dead he aint comin back. the reason his momma wasn't cryin on mtv is cuz she 1. is to busy gettin paid and 2. she (unlike alot of yall) has moved on to start her "life after pac"

Oct 26, 2002
i could give a shit about 2pac if he comes back or not. but hes sicc, if he does come back i think its gay he evaded us for 7 years, but if he doesnt oh well

i like his music and shit thats it

i aint sum die hard fan who would sell my soul for an album

Sep 12, 2002
did u see that picture of the pac "sighting" that shit looked soo fuckin fake... he was in a crowd of white people with a backwards hat on lookin just like he looked on the cover strickly for my n.i.g.g.a.z. It looks like they took that fuckin picture and stuck him in a crowd. He sticks out like a fuckin sore thumb, if he was hiding he wouldnt be in a crowd of people with a backwards hat on lookin like the old 'pac!

This tupac shit is going too far, i think he is fuckin dead, they are just using controversy to sell records.

Jul 16, 2002
jay deuce said:
I won't say I think he's alive but this shit is intresting, especially this one.........

There is a 72 million dollar life insurance policy on him which has yet to be cashed. No legal actions could be taken against him as long as it isn’t cashed.
from my understanding after 7 years the statute of limitations is up...... so he can come back and not face prosecution for anything, including what he was on bail for.....

Jul 16, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Crazy shit about 2PAC......

big dave said:
your talking about the limitations rule of 7 years. but what would tupac be hiding from for 7 years. that fool is dead he aint comin back. the reason his momma wasn't cryin on mtv is cuz she 1. is to busy gettin paid and 2. she (unlike alot of yall) has moved on to start her "life after pac"
no doubt, lol she's breaded out like a mutha fucka.... but there is too much that makes one believe otherwise,lol