Crazy Locs will be LIVE 8pm 3/4/11 on The INDECENT the SLAPMASTER Show !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
The guy knows whats up. Ive work with kids with similar disabilities as him. Hes sharp when it comes to know about LA hip hop, yes he is kind of normal during the breaks, i was making him feel comfortable because i could see he was out of his comfort zone. As the night went on he got more comfortable went with the flow. He knows hes fucked up that's the sad thing. This dude had been mistreated by people and the system but yet still can stay positive. I think he raps like that because of what the meds do to his nerves system..slows him down becaue the kid has a million thoughts going on. Hes a soldier in my book.
That was powerful, good stuff.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
slows him down? lol....I think just the opposite is happening
no bro .. i can tell you from experiences working with kids like him with out the meds he would go ape shit because of the continuous fast pace of thoughts going threw his brain that he would not be able to control. When he does that Fel laaaaaaaaaaaa, get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing shit its the meds slowing his brain down thats why it comes out like that, just my opinion. If he wasn't on meds he would be right back in the hospital FAST. The kids music aint good imo, but the obstacles hes had to go threw is a story in its self that is worth listing to. This kid was getting ripped off BAD by producers in SJ for studio time, features, cd pressing, and beats..knowing that he has a disability and they did it any ways...pieces of shit if you ask me.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
LOL He's already on here! Look back in the pages. I don't even know why you heads that think down on him or maybe just his music act like you really want to support what he's doing.
thats not his account.. its a fake one. Hating on him is support. Good or bad hes more popular and on more sites then some of these artist from out here. I call it the LIL B effect.