Crazy Locs will be LIVE 8pm 3/4/11 on The INDECENT the SLAPMASTER Show !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
Much respect to Crazy Locs and Indecent for putin on a great show. Look forward to more. did you guys lay any tracks down?

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
was he talking a little bit like a normal dude during the breaks slap? kinda looked like it...or maybe he just has the X Factor when on air?
The guy knows whats up. Ive work with kids with similar disabilities as him. Hes sharp when it comes to know about LA hip hop, yes he is kind of normal during the breaks, i was making him feel comfortable because i could see he was out of his comfort zone. As the night went on he got more comfortable went with the flow. He knows hes fucked up that's the sad thing. This dude had been mistreated by people and the system but yet still can stay positive. I think he raps like that because of what the meds do to his nerves system..slows him down becaue the kid has a million thoughts going on. Hes a soldier in my book.

Mar 21, 2009
yea working with the disabled is kinda a catch 22. my old lady does that shit, and she wants to treat them normal and with respect like any other person, but they can become violent. i kinda thought she was joking but friday she came home with a busted ass face (really bad) from a 15 year schizophrenic. it sucks. but crazy seemed, well crazy. but at the same time, VERY entertaining