Crazie locs joins surteños 14 gang calling out slobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
as t
as to this pos like I said on some not races chit u make Hindus not bad I know u black with bad smell lol and Mexican nor cal make ugly asian lame not bad too bad everything how I feel what I said on ur dead people relatives friends u can’t do chit ur a make a wish foundation like others on this chit as those punks can’t believe why ur so stupid and ugly lol 😆 keep living on ur partyline talking to all weirdos on their u fat bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As mean take care of ur smell Mexican nor cal be urselves blacks don’t like y’all lol 😆 la Mexican good job urselves asians regardless just Learn to stay in schoo.as in regards me living what I do or not through world wheather me and keep doing me regards being me is just good living lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
And everything is know races chit Nutthing with racism it’s facts and politics as in its all their in no races shape of form type of way lol 😆 siccness a lot of retard make a wish foundation look on their death 💀 beds lol 😆 so wouldn’t die die be news I turn on and laugh 😆 death accur lol 😆 y’all is sorry let the cops read all this chit as if I should be president the best looking in a suit or if I choose no suit I got a face of I can be what I want u ugly punk bitches lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
anyways wake up because I ain’t being races but u know when I gather chit whites jump Mexican on news others putting racial slurs in schoo blacks others races to Asians on their chit on news basically I did my thing now what accurs on news none of my business lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As mean I did my thing now they find others and news of races the whites to Mexican and jumping them and other wrote slur blacks constantly news Asians their races on and do their chit all on news of everything all none of my business lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
I did my thing gather the world like I said now pick others whites races jump Mexican blacks races constant on graffiti Asians their races to on things on news all in regards of now it’s on news none of my business lol 😆

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Get it I made my own ethnicity it’s called given I give a fuck on no one one next given mix look strong chin long hair don’t care I love what I became facts of facts that is facts like I said browns wannabe black in northern cal and blacks like smelling like they don’t shower this all is no races but take care that smell y’all make Hindus not bad browns wannabe blacks northern cal make yellows ugly and lame not lame and this is Nutthing with races it’s just facts lol 😆 as Mexican so cal good job y’all love being urselves as me I’m myself my ethnicity which is called given all in regards check urselves nutting on races this video been months and y’all know this but as race in regards me not races make some changes just like partyline losers makes changes chit lol 😆

Noone cares about your ethnicity. U can claim being a faggot on race, gender ,species and all that.

Being a racist piece of shit makes you even more of a faggot Duong

Props: Thizzlejuice
Mar 9, 2009
Noone cares about your ethnicity. U can claim being a faggot on race, gender ,species and all that.

Being a racist piece of shit makes you even more of a faggot Duong
Say my name and say it out loud fatass as a hooker wouldn’t even suck ur dick even paid 500 dollars lol 😆 that goes to all u ugly guys desperate on females as y’all look stupid wheather if y’all love them or hate them it sucks being ugly fat losers lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Say my name and say it out loud that’s right I’m the only duong look like Jesus u fat punk bitch I’m the only 1 out of billions in this world ugly fat loseRa lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Think I like rappeRs their a joke to me ap nine fuck him too if u ain’t eighties and nintys I thrash ur chit and these days of the new generation ain’t lomg hair don’t care I thrash it lol 😆 fuck the jacka glad he died lol 😆 none has my vicious mentality lol 😆 ever lol

Mar 9, 2009
And I’m straight glad the vicious mentality I be lol 😆 live in fear lol 😆 cause I laugh on it what I give a fuck on is time and the fans other thaj than that fuck them all lol 😆