Crazie locs joins surteños 14 gang calling out slobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Fuck ur dead people keep living in fear behind the net glad all ur people died glad I thrash the whole world and u can’t do chit fuck all ur friends lol 😆 and relatives lol 😆 punk bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
It feels good my health is good I can do and say what I want y’all can’t do chit as I keep doing my thing lol 😆 fuck all ur friends relatives and ur dead 💀 people lol 😆 glad they died keep on living on the chatline like u do with other lowlives u fat bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Don’t tell me what to do everybody witness and they get it and love it u fat loser u should ask urself why r u alive lol 😆 I hurt others with a mentality because if I want to it’s good Like if cops take u to jail on their mentality lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
So what I suggest u to do is to be a scary ass crying bitch ur whole life as u look like a retard and is 1 like majority of these sickness deform looking losers and rappers on them if no good facial long hair don’t care I thrash their chit so witness and live ur fearful ways as the pos is u and society I’m good living now wheather I thrash or not regards they shouldn’t been born like u as only I thrash is not only look good is good me living is good punk bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
The siccness this site the owner kinda afraid I’m saying all the chit the cops love it me just mean but it fits me mean not y’all as before gave in make a wish foundation regards just me me like it fit me just being me but why have y’all time now mean it fits me that word is good for me not to a lot of people it sucks y’all alive regards what was I thinking gave y’all make a wish foundation attention now when I’m mean it fits if ain’t a fan lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
And to all the rappers that come on here they ain’t feeling this site as well I don’t think they don’t wanna rap as much rappers don’t go that far lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Go head get me ban I don’t like the siccness like I said I google my name and one talk bout me where I went oh I went on but I do not like rappers bottem line if no long hair don’t care good facial or ain’t a fan lol 😆it sucks for y’all that rap fucked up ur heads with losers I don’t like of image unless a fan or long hair don’t care good facial lol 😆 like I said so rappers live ur life wannabe the next jay z can’t stand how y’all look lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Say what u wanna say uh huh I thrash the world as I got a mixture look of better than the whole world I don’t care what color skin u be keep wondering on next jay z as my looks become more and more mix as u make black and brown bad as I make the whole world of how revolved on me and the fans u ugly fat punk bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Too bad no one can do chit too bad as this idiot just lives on a partyline like I said fuck ur dead people keep going nuts the fact is y’all exist don’t matter at all too bad for y’all y’all make ugly Asians look not bad lol 😆 y’all pathetic lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
It sucks on y’all black and brown as browns they fuckkin don’t like blacks especially la don’t northern cal wannabe blacks lame lol 😆 y’all make Asians that’s ugly that lame not as lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
So this foo right here he sounds like black browns wannabe ur race I think why on that lol la browns good job being urselves as me I’m myself my mix look comes and come my ethnicity is given the next my facial long hair don’t care will be I’m glad I’m me so damn much I can look at the mirror over 30 minuets straight huhhhhhh lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Get it I made my own ethnicity it’s called given I give a fuck on no one one next given mix look strong chin long hair don’t care I love what I became facts of facts that is facts like I said browns wannabe black in northern cal and blacks like smelling like they don’t shower this all is no races but take care that smell y’all make Hindus not bad browns wannabe blacks northern cal make yellows ugly and lame not lame and this is Nutthing with races it’s just facts lol 😆 as Mexican so cal good job y’all love being urselves as me I’m myself my ethnicity which is called given all in regards check urselves nutting on races this video been months and y’all know this but as race in regards me not races make some changes just like partyline losers makes changes chit lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Only give a fuck on the fans the ethnicity I made called given lol 😆 damn I am just given good and made something good that’s me as in regards keep dreaming to be the next jay z all u rappers fuckkin hate how y’all look if ain’t got long hair don’t care so shut the fuck up when y’all go outside don’t know what’s good y’all losers I know what is good is no fuckbois at all y’all ugly good be me and the fans no fuckbois keep being sorry and doing Nutthing not getting nowhere but wonder on the next jay z or ones wannabe the next jay z and live on the partyline ones dream to be the next jay z call it just to bullshit with crackheads and retards that’s taking ur lives nowhere even more lol 😆