Crazie locs joins surteños 14 gang calling out slobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Yeah food was scared u fat fuck should be scared of food u foos scared of me as now be on a starvation and fear me lol 😆 like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆 glad he died and glad his generation of people dead too fuck Tupac Amaurua shakur what is his middle shirt for Omar what an ugly name lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Tupac was a name given glad he got popped lol 😆 Amarau ugly shakur ugly too like compare to me he looks pooooohr being ugly to me ugly last name fuck Tupac lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As siccness all rappers that come on here besides my fans if y’all ain’t got long hair don’t care good facial I thrash that chit lol 😆 wheather they love y’all or not I don’t as in u ain’t got a style I love I thrash ur chit fuck y’all and ur dead 💀 peopLe fuck the whole siccness that come on here with purely retards now realize the type of person I became and my mentality of me as I continue to take care of me love fans and health punk bitches lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
thk me that’s right and I ain’t rambling just to do it learn what I became and know the fact ur sorry if cops let me kill u al siccness retards only good lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Live in fear I look like god and if I don’t like i don’t I say what I want cause I can to ur idols as well the fact is I don’t give a fuck it feels good I’m vicious and I’m better than all ur idols everybody idols in the world as I look like god under Jesus u punk bitch lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
To all u siccness and the world it don’t feel good being the victim huh lol 😆 y’all should have been when site first created just being born lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As what I became it’s good for me y’all should been victim being born fuck filthy rich fuck mozzy fuck rich boi if ur ugly not good facial no long hair don’t care I thrash ur chit fuck rappers upcoming or doing it as like I said I thrash all of no good facial or don’t got long hair don’t care lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Think I give a fuck u ban me I got on here cause some1 talk bout me as u googled my name in regards fuck the siccness ceo his spirit hurt retards come on here and if anything regards me saying fuck Kobe Bryant they can hate it or love it understand or not I don’t lose souls of things just letting know why I became how I became as in fuck the world only the fans all gettIng it I don’t thrash all and all getting it in regards I ain’t jockking no one but coo with what I became I’m just a straight up spokesperson died or not I don’t give a fuck fuck John Witherspoon too lol 😆 give a fuck he died lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
U do google as well but I googled lol 😆 fuck John Witherspoon give a fuck he died good movies or not him dead give a fuck I don’t know him lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As mean it sux for the world I became what I became pretty damn vicious like none police keep laughing as vicious as I be take these fuckbois to jail i became too vicious as the fans keep doing what y’all do I got Nutthing bad to say ain’t a fan and no long hair don’t care bad facial. Thrash ur music lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
As I’m good with the fans I ride with them big names I don’t know that’s their peoples problems I don’t know them I’m just strong mentality and within soul what I choose to thrash or not I just witness chit push me I became most vicious ever with the fans they r my people now u wanna put in terms one like Eazy e that’s fucked up but in regards u did ur thing better than these sorry image rappers at the end glad the type of person I became like I said to all u rappers these days no good facial long hair don’t care I thrash fans Nutthing I ride with their chit I expect them to be them as I do my thing and kept doing my thing just love the fans whoever I don’t know I love how my soul strong like none as well lol 😆

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Start telling your doctors all the dumb shit you do and shut the fucc up already. No one can Google translate your bullshit. Garnette they would tell you you should not be on public forums due to your mental health problems. No need for you to feel triggered and try to harm some random person in real life. You should be trying to get better. Log off. You owe it to yourself.