Crazie locs joins surteños 14 gang calling out slobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
As me I made a lot of people hate rap because they know my Chit goes now rappers don’t go that far Tupac makes more crackheads more suge Knight regards more punks me I make more grow out their hair be healthy and coo like I said fuck Tupac glad that punk dieeedd lol 😆 regards only 1 me lots of ugly punks Tupac alive glad he dieeed lol 😆y’all wonder if he faked his death just like y’all wonder if I’m on roids retarded punk bitches like I said fuck Tupac don’t think I’m on roids think deep as if do I want death 💀 amoung u fuckbois lol 😆 would I brutalize y’all like none do would I love a freezer for the cops to put in like Jeffery dohmar slicing ur heads if y’all just think why am I just me just good all day it’s pure jealousy we know but think of the cause of how ugly y’all is and my mentality of thinking why y’all exist it’s facts as think how the cops would react when it’s done as I do my thing with the fans cops continue to know I do what I do like I said fuck Tupac glad he dieeed lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
The only one that’s still caught up in other phony rappers that don’t go that far or become ugly r others sitting around as they become not all their sitting around police like I said wheather they blind can here music def can observe let me slice up their ears and head buy me a freezer as like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆 u made a lot of crackheads become retarded as me wheather others copy my hair be coo or in regards theirs one me nobody got my mentality wheather it’s vicious or my guts as in not why am I how Iam it’s good how Iam why r y’all weak and afraid I must not forgot it’s like that or got to be cause y’all purely retarded where ur caretakers gotta care y’all on ur death 💀 beds care y’all when y’all eat hope they die lol 😆 and hope y’all on ur death 💀 bed and die lol 😆 I’ll turn on the news laughing lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
The only one that’s still caught up in other phony rappers that don’t go that far or become ugly r others sitting around as they become not all their sitting around police like I said wheather they blind can here music def can observe let me slice up their ears and head buy me a freezer as like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆 u made a lot of crackheads become retarded as me wheather others copy my hair be coo or in regards theirs one me nobody got my mentality wheather it’s vicious or my guts as in not why am I how Iam it’s good how Iam why r y’all weak and afraid I must not forgot it’s like that or got to be cause y’all purely retarded where ur caretakers gotta care y’all on ur death 💀 beds care y’all when y’all eat hope they die lol 😆 and hope y’all on ur death 💀 bed and die lol 😆 I’ll turn on the news laughing lol 😆
so fuckbois keep being scared I don’t care if u claim to be a Norte crip blood or sur skater tagger or whatever if I know ur a fuckboi mentality death 💀 is good lol 😆 like I said I don’t care u blind or can’t hear death 💀 because y’all destroyed like siccness losers good fans and women yall keep living cops take fuckbois in like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
to the siccness all I’m saying is fuck hating the police me a cop I be the most vicious cop and I’ll take y’all to jail just to do it how y’all look not only that it’s deeper than that mann fuck Christian bale harsh times he didn’t make chit look good how was and to y’all vicious I can laugh at all that vicious chit so fuck a killer instinct it’s not just that it’s the fact is as I’m alive why can I laugh amoung death 💀 to death 💀 to death 💀 cause I’m good a lot deserve death lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
So all those killer movies just realize it’s just a movie people r just people let u retarded siccness live in fear the cops love what I’m bout me I’m just vicious movies r just movies at the end y’all wish can do things I can just like if I cops let me have a day stabbing twenty people let the blood sink on my hand fuck the fuckbois on their corona virus glad they dieeed lol 😆 like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
To the cops let me have a day stabbing 100 fuckbois y’all do not gotta take to jail I want the blood all over the place as cops all know my mentality I do what I do with fans in regards just know I do my thing and let y’all know as not 1 person got my mentality or would ever say lil of both punk bitches like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆 and fuck the siccness ceo I killed ur spirit u made this chit as cops find away death 💀 on siccness retards def or not or blind they destroyed let their thing on the news be sat around their whole lives made them disability and when that I be first lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Yeah that’s right ones blind or def let me kill them as the news can say they r destroyed death 💀 was good and ones sit around became disable death was right I be first laughing lol 😆 like I said fuck Tupac made more crackheads glad that punk died lol

Mar 9, 2009
At the end of the day why did a killer become a killer in the movies me why am I deeply that way on fuckbois me regards the movie sucked on the killer me is good on fuckbois like I said fuck Tupac glad he died lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
At the end of the day why did a killer become a killer in the movies me why am I deeply that way on fuckbois me regards the movie sucked on the killer me is good on fuckbois like I said fuck Tupac glad he died lol 😆as in the movies just a movie their ugly the heroe good regards their ways didn’t count on why the way me my ways good and counted as I look like god

Mar 9, 2009
As too bad not just y’all ain’t me the killer in movies aint deeply I’m more vicious just really mysterious a heroe but a killer deeply on pos I know I scare a lot of people on the siccness it’s not an image me living it’s already a good image y’all watch too much tv me mean isn’t the Word as when that word on y’all it’s ugly me it’s good lol 😆 hostile is but I can just laugh for life if 100 fuckbois die even 1000 lol 😆 like I said as I keep doing my thing that’s my mentality as like I said the fans keep living women keep living it’s sorry on y’all fuckbois even exist is the word cops take them to jail like I said fuck Tupac made so much crackheads in this world glad Tupac died fuck Tupac lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Yeah that’s right fuck big but Tupac u fucked with a fatso that wasn’t chit fuck u and fuck biggie and fuck big l too just cause I don’t follow him lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
People know my style long hair don’t care good facial if I like u I do if not u died I laugh like no thing lol 😆 as in it feels good I got a strong soul lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Y’all get it me mysterious as in I kill 1000 fuckbois I’m counted the heroe movie counted killers in movie just a movie regardless I’m counted if killed 2000 fuckbois as mean based on a 2000 calorie diet as in based on why y’all even exist like I said fuck Tupac lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Anyways fuck the siccness and all rappers on the siccness I don’t care if u filthy rich mozzy I don’t like how y’all look and outcomes of what y’all bring I don’t care if it’s ur idols lol fuck them all and fuck c bo too lol 😆 and fuck yukmouth the outcome of if u ain’t got long hair don’t care u just a fuckboi look quite me on circumstance if y’all die give a fuck on even Kobe Bryant’s death 💀 lol 😆 cause I’m vicious lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Yeah that’s right I can say u did ur thing roger Mayweather that’s good Kobe Bryant wheather inspired others or not I inspire myself as I look like god

Mar 9, 2009
Too bad I can chit on the whole world and laugh as in why am I just good not only they in fear I’m good let them be afraid of my mentality give me 100000 Kobe Bryant back from the dead I’ll take that money to kill him that’s the truth lol 😆 cause I’m vicious lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
Fuck any vicious mentality I have the adrenaline of putting y’all in fear lol 😆 and I gotta strong soul loving when done and loving the way I be lol 😆 and loving the fans as it feels good being me fuck San Quinn the rapper regards my pass of into y’all ways and the music I hate rap it u don’t got long hair don’t care type and good facial as it sux y’all ugly lol 😆

Mar 9, 2009
So what I suggest u to do is I can say fuck u if I want to dead 💀 or not it looks good I’m mean it fits y’all it don’t fit lol 😆 lol I laugh that I’m vicious fuck San Quinn fuck mozzy fuck rich boy fuck plies mann fuck them for how they look and the chit I don’t like they bring no long hair don’t care type good facial I thrash that chit especially fuck Tupac lol 😆