crazie locs has flavor and style

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAP2b9VN7js&feature=player_detailpagemuch love to all my siccness peeps we all the same cause we peeps but u know what mario his punk brother alex r ugly chumps they aint even in the category as people but lazy chumps that needs to quit being mad as i strive to get better while they sit on their ass real misarable they arent consider human lazy piece of turds is what they r.but all us people in general we the same cause we peeps i dont hate discriminate but love for that yall do what it takes to be better all yall do ur thang haters stopping people trying yall ugly haters.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i think the Crazy Locs full length movie will really open their eyes and show them how ruff and tuff you gotsta be in the SJC ya feel me, fa real G.

so when you gonna quit the small time grind and expand ya hustle....get some bad ass asian andnlatina models and show them how the Locsta gets down in the town,homeward bound, the streets are lookin for that sound, so make it dope and spread it around, Im down to cop a pound and lets my speakers pound while bumpin the sound of the 408 OG.