Crabtree says Raiders-loving cop made him miss his flight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol bitch ass raider fans always get mad at players who shit on em

"alex smith is the biggest bust" (undefeated vs oakland)
"DHB is better than crabtree" (TD pass to beat oakland)

lol @ dhb catching a few passes and all of a sudden being better

oh and my favorite besides the usual "top 10 top 5" talks

"McClain is as good as willis and will be better"

lulz

Jan 4, 2003
blah blah blah blah.. get Craptrees dick outta your mouths.. he's no Jerry Rice lol.. fuckin diva! and his #s ain't up there guys.. must be seeing something else this season.. this aint last year

Feb 12, 2004

oh man that one is my favorite. Shows the intelligence level of your typical Raider fan. McClain will NEVER be as good as P Willy. Shit, he aint fucking with Bowman.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

oh man that one is my favorite. Shows the intelligence level of your typical Raider fan. McClain will NEVER be as good as P Willy. Shit, he aint fucking with Bowman.
I don't think your "typical Raider fan" believes that shit... and if they do... they're totally wrong

McClain is not even close to being as good Willis right now

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
dhb is on the rise and having his breakout year. crabchree is still the same mediocre player he was in his rookie season.

2011 stats:

dhb

REC 22 YDS 345 TD 1 First Downs 13

crap

REC 20 YDS 209 TD 0 First Downs 9

Jan 18, 2006
Craptree is a sissy ass diva that does anything he can not to play in the preseason. Mothafuckas is mad that DHB is turning out to be a good pick

Dec 2, 2006
lol bitch ass raider fans always get mad at players who shit on em

"alex smith is the biggest bust" (undefeated vs oakland)
"DHB is better than crabtree" (TD pass to beat oakland)

lol @ dhb catching a few passes and all of a sudden being better

oh and my favorite besides the usual "top 10 top 5" talks

lulz
There is no reasoning with you bitch ass niner fans. It sounds real good though....

Nov 14, 2004
i think all that needs to happen is for both teams to make the playoffs, meet at the bowl, and for alex smith to beat the raiders once again, add in that gif where smith puts that block on that raider db and discussion should be over

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
lets be honest here....niether reciever has done shit so far... i like JMo84 better than crabtree and the raiders like every reciever on there roster with the exception of Schillens better than DHB right now....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lets be honest here....niether reciever has done shit so far... i like JMo84 better than crabtree and the raiders like every reciever on there roster with the exception of Schillens better than DHB right now....

what the hell are you talking about? dhb is producing, why would we like the other receivers better than the guy leading the team in receiving? dhb single handedly got us back in the game against the texans. those idiots went zero coverage to try to stop mcfadden and bey made them pay for it. shook the db off like he was a lil kid, then used his speed with no one between him and the end zone. you can expect his numbers to go up with palmer throwing the ball now.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
corinthian, I gave Al Davis his proper respect, I said the EXACT same things you got quoted in your sig to some fag who asked what the 49ers had to do with Al Davis. Crabtree had a good game, give our offense a little time, notice we opening it up a little bit more and more each game? short season, and the best defense in the mother fucking NFL letting us bring this along farther, Crab looked good last week, we will be fine, Vernon Davis doesnt have huge numbers either, does he suck now too?