Crabtree says Raiders-loving cop made him miss his flight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
considering the niners lead the league in turnover margin, you wouldnt expect the niners to have great offensive #s, seeing as they have shorter fields to work with....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
our D has 9 take aways, niners D has 14. also worth noting is that bey didn't play in the game against buffalo. he would have had a big game against them, no doubt.

I didn't say crabby sucks, I said he's mediocre and looks the same as he did his rookie season. meanwhile bey continues to improve. he still mostly catches with his body, which kills me, but his route running is night and day from what it was his rookie season. dude has a strong work ethic and it's finally paying off. now that we have a qb that can hit wide open receivers, his numbers are only going to get better.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
whose havin a better season?! look what happens when he's used right and has a decent qb.. but besides tha point lets get back on topic fag boy!!

raider fan punked that lil softy
seeing as they were in the same draft class, wouldn't it be fair to compare them based on career stats?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I avoided this thread because I knew it would end up being a Crabtree vs DHB argument

Cops are bitches when they do shit like this. I've been on the opposite end of this....I was sitting in my car in the richmond district of SF, parked with the engine running and was forcibly removed from the vehicle, was placed in handcuffs, had my car and computer searched.....the whole thing took almost an hour before they "decided to be nice" and let me go. as the cop was taking off the cuffs he said he wouldn't have done anything but he saw the Raiders jack-in-the-box antennae and had to do something.

I'm pretty sure I posted this before when it happened

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
seeing as they were in the same draft class, wouldn't it be fair to compare them based on career stats?
There are a lot of mediocre running backs with better stats than mcfadden when comparing their first three years. there isn't a single rb in the league I would take over DMC right now, I wouldn't have said the same in his first two seasons. it's ok to compare career stats when two players have actually had a career to look back on, it's stupid to do it when they haven't even completed their 3rd season. for all we know, both of them could be out of the league in a couple of years.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
seeing as how alex smith and aaron rodgers are in the same draft class wouldn't it be fair to compare them? comparing them would make it seem like alex smith is a huge bust, but he's just now blossoming under a good coach, someone who's figured out how to use him.

I get it, crabtree isn't producing this year like he's been in the past, so if any Raider fan talks or points it out, instead of talking about crabtree bring up DHB. that shit is hella stupid.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
There are a lot of mediocre running backs with better stats than mcfadden when comparing their first three years. there isn't a single rb in the league I would take over DMC right now, I wouldn't have said the same in his first two seasons. it's ok to compare career stats when two players have actually had a career to look back on, it's stupid to do it when they haven't even completed their 3rd season. for all we know, both of them could be out of the league in a couple of years.
Well if you want to compare them by this season how is it a fair comparison 6 weeks in? lol.

I'd take Gore, Forte and Rice over DMC.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
seeing as how alex smith and aaron rodgers are in the same draft class wouldn't it be fair to compare them? comparing them would make it seem like alex smith is a huge bust, but he's just now blossoming under a good coach, someone who's figured out how to use him.
no argument there, except for the blossoming part, he has alot of the season left but so far so good.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Well if you want to compare them by this season how is it a fair comparison 6 weeks in? lol.

I'd take Gore, Forte and Rice over DMC.
3rd year is the make or break year. if they aren't showing up to play by now, then they probably aren't going to. you can compare what their stats are now, because it's actually relevant. looking at stats from the first two years is completely irrelevant. do you think defenses are looking at mcfadden's stats from his first 2 years and feeling like they don't have to worry about him, because he wasn't good his first two years?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I have NOT been a DHB supporter... but he's been out performing Crabtree by far this season... why can't you faggots just admit it?