COUSIN FIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I need to get the dj free version... rah2k is annoying as fuck.

Why would a rapper feel like they need him on his tape, all he do is yell, and ruin songs.

Overall this shit is hard as fuck. Although I'd never bump Vampire, unless I was at a halloween party. Soul Flo 4 min straight flow is dope as hell.

I really think E-40 should seriously consider putting up some serious chz to push fik, like he did with turf talk. I actually think Fik has a bigger market, he can appeal to street, and kind of the college weed smoking crowd around the country.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I need to get the dj free version... rah2k is annoying as fuck.

Why would a rapper feel like they need him on his tape, all he do is yell, and ruin songs.
It's kind of good marketing. Release a dope mixtape for free with the most annoying DJ in the bay and post the DJ free version for sale on itunes.

Sep 25, 2008
Why?! you dont hear Justice League, or Mayback Music change
Them others ain't annoying. Something more subtle like Traxamillion's sig, even David Banner's shit ain't bad. If you ever listen to a DJ Fresh mixtape, after hearing his sig in the beginning of every song you get sick of that shit. Maybe if it said DJ Fresh one time instead of DJ Fresh.. DJ Fresh.. DJ FFRESHH.