COUSIN FIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
I've been waiting, waiting, and waiting...THIS CAT IS A BEAST 40 signed him years ago. Why doesn't he let this cat drop an album? I know some of yall gone be like "You must be nutz" I want to hear Fik's album before 40 himself. IMO, he's the hardest spitter on Sick Wid It yet get's the least amount of shine. He got hella bars and every song I have heard that he was featured on he always shitted on the other artist.

Anybody got any info on an album release date or a new mixtape?

Jul 22, 2003
"1st "new" artist I'll be purchasing an album from since..........long time fa'shiggadelle"

Exactly how I feel. I am convinced and I have only heard about 5 songs.

Doesnt matter if it is a mixtape or album definitly looking forward to a release soon

Apr 19, 2008
FYI FYI Its on the way folks!!!! Icing is gettin put on the cake right now and we bout to serve it up!!!! Looks like its gonna be featuring....well ill get track listing up asap. but im telling you it gonna be well worth the wait! Videos on the way too....get ready Cousin Fik bout to wake it up like "Fo 15's" for this 20-10! CousinFik.Com Coming Soon!!!!!! All I can say is "She get it fo da boss she was lost when I found her. Fuk what it cost we jus toss it on tha counter!' -Cousin Fik dis sht gone be animals!

Apr 19, 2008
does it look like i boooo'd u ?boooon the guy promotin his song in this thread. i think fik's a beast dick face
Thought u was booin me right under my comment...my bad. but calm down wit the insults remember we jus on the internet. Not face to face....insults like that usually suggest hostility which results in violence not possible cause we on the the net. 100