COUSIN FIK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I'm still doing the Vallejo video and NOT inviting you.

In fact...I'm going to pay E40 and Bash to do a song, go big on the beat ( I'm thinkin Dre or Timbaland ), find a top of the line director, pay for extravagant location permits and perhaps rent a helicopter for over the top shots. In fact, I may just rent out the city of Vallejo for a few days so if I get the urge to displace your family during the shoot I'll have the option. I figure all of this will set me back a few hundred thousand but it will be WORTH IT to not invite you.
LMAO !

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
It's nothin'....Real good production on this one....Nice cameo as well....Are D-Boi and El Negro your artists or they just got the local hookup?
That was a beat I made for free and they chose to hop on it..I dont think anybody else has done anything to that beat...there not on my label. I Just record, produce, or mix for ALOT of folks right now all over the states.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

In fact...I'm going to pay E40 and Bash to do a song, go big on the beat ( I'm thinkin Dre or Timbaland ), find a top of the line director, pay for extravagant location permits and perhaps rent a helicopter for over the top shots. In fact, I may just rent out the city of Vallejo for a few days so if I get the urge to displace your family during the shoot I'll have the option. I figure all of this will set me back a few hundred thousand but it will be WORTH IT to not invite you.
Next video out your way "If im told in time" i promise to hit you..tell Malice to get at me....i got him.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble

LOL.....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I was playin hoop with fik the other day...He got some game to em and he's a cool cat...I will support for sure...