COUGNUT Album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
im not sure if im the only one who caught this but..COUGNUT was in that TUPAC RESURRECTION MOVIE...i had to rewind that like 3 times...showed him for a quick 2..3 seconds in like a club or party...showed his UNLV tat on his back

RIP

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Sav_Scorcese said:
If Cougnuts' Mom wants to hold his stuff private then that's her right but his family could be eating good like Tupac's family is off the strength of unreleased material.
I know, but it's a tough situation, who's close enough to/ feels comfortable enough to try and console her and let her know what his fans want? No one would think any less of her if she did allow them to be released. In life, that was Coug's plan after all.

Mar 17, 2006
illmannered666 said:
^co-signed - I say number 1. And that originally came out in 1988, still sounds clean as hell today.
Hell yeah it does, I bumped that shit all over the town, people couldn't believe he was from Frisco, mainly because at that time, Frisco rappers were only known in Frisco, with the exception of maybe Forte (only because he had a track with Short).

Only a handful of people in the eastbay were up on Nut prior to Skanless, mostly due to KPOO playing the hell out of "I'm Rollin" every Sunday.

STRATEGY