COUGNUT Album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2003
I know this has been posted before but seriously when the fuck is this coming out...Whos putting it out? What's the production looking like? What's the tracklisting looking like? What's the hold up on this? Did Cougnut record any tracks with Death row?

"COUGNUT THE REBEL THATS SCANLESSSS!!!!!"

Feb 23, 2006
fohundred8wayz said:
I know this has been posted before but seriously when the fuck is this coming out...Whos putting it out? What's the production looking like? What's the tracklisting looking like? What's the hold up on this? Did Cougnut record any tracks with Death row?

calm down man....its not coming out..im sure his mother has a bunch of unreleased tracks...but there is no COUGNUT album droping.

Jul 20, 2002
Walker B, an OG from Lakeview has the masters and he is not budging. Cougarebels family is not tripping on putting the music out either. As far as I know alot of people have said they would help with it including Cellski but for some reason the family wants them to remain private.

Jul 22, 2003
"He must not like money" <<real talk

He should have to give those tracks to be released so his family can get their bread and for the history of San Francsico and Bay Area...Cougnut is a Legend and still he is slept on. That fools been rappin since like Ice-T six in the morning days...Nwa shit...that needs to see the light for Historys sake if nothing else (Nevermind the fact fool was ridic)

Jul 20, 2002
I actually got a chance to listen to alot of unreleased Cougnut music from another OG from Lakeview named PFK (Proper Frisco Kid) He had it all on a cassette tape. Me and him used to rap together as youngsters back in 1995 with a group called M.O.B. We did shows with Cougnut, RBL Posse, YBG and Andre Nickatina at the height of their popularity. Those were the days fasho.

Nov 7, 2006
fohundred8wayz said:

We work with his lil bro "ESBEE" so I can ask him if anything is going to be relised soon.
Check him out tho

http://www.myspace.com/sfesbee

Jul 22, 2003
is "ESBEE" the same as S.B. who used to rap with UNLV and on Cellski's first records. That fool S.B. was dope but the last time i heard him rap (knowingly) was on the Dogday records UNLV.

Feb 9, 2006
Thomas Ivory said:
is "ESBEE" the same as S.B. who used to rap with UNLV and on Cellski's first records. That fool S.B. was dope but the last time i heard him rap (knowingly) was on the Dogday records UNLV.

yes it is, just spelled different

Nov 7, 2006
Thomas Ivory said:
Yep thats him. He has been doing alot lately.
He has new albumn comming out soon.

Jul 20, 2002
SB is a real ass cat. When we threw Cellski's record release party for Canadian Bacon at our club on Geary we had a long ass freestyle session at the end of the event when everyone left. Baldhead Ric was there too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
The masters are not in Walker B's hands. C-Fresh recently asked Coug's mom about the album, seeing what's going on, if she needs help, etc. and she basically said to leave it alone. That pretty much ended the hope in my eyes that someone would put it out.