Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fauci got exposed to the virus!
shows all that stay at home and mask thing doesn't even work!!
ha ha ah ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
enjoy !
No he didnt. He is trying to normalize it. "Hey, everybody! Look at me! Even I can be exposed to it and possibly get it! You must listen to me and OBEY! Buy my RIms, err vaccine, COMING SOON 202X!"

And BTW, he already said in March, the mask only works on those who have it, preventing them from sending droplets airborne. The dumb deaf and blind 85ers never hear shit though.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yemeni tribes are more intelligent than western civilization in some aspects, this topic obviously being one of those aspects.

Here is some US military lip service on Yemen tribalism:

https://ctc.usma.edu/understanding-the-role-of-tribes-in-yemen/

Here is why I am bringing up these Houthi freedom fighters labeled terrorists by the western military complex:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/world/middleeast/yemen-health-care-aid-coronavirus.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...-yemen-houthi-held-areas-200510173512730.html

How dare I say some people against the west are freedom fighters? Well, they live under oppression. See, they know WHO not only spreads lies, they infiltrate.

■■■■■■■

Big bad Murcans are weak af when it comes to gubmint letter gangs....."must submit"

UN HQ in NYC and no one gives a fucc, yet a small tribe of people in some shithole desert highlands got the same letter gang to leave, for now (they'll try again later)... we pussy af

https://www.ecfr.eu/mena/yemen

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I hope Trump bans vaccines hahahahahahaha
Any vaccine that has zero human trial double blind study evidence in being effective against what it is Intended for should be banned in the entire world, not just the US.

Only vaccines that can meet the criteria of said studies are proven legitimate. Anyone who is not a virologist or immunologist should be bright enough to comprehend that.

#SIMPLESCIENCE #RNS

Real Neurotoxin Shit

Thought you were smarter than that with all that edumacation, maybe you just copied other peoples shit in school ionno

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Any vaccine that has zero human trial double blind study evidence in being effective against what it is Intended for should be banned in the entire world, not just the US.

Only vaccines that can meet the criteria of said studies are proven legitimate. Anyone who is not a virologist or immunologist should be bright enough to comprehend that.

#SIMPLESCIENCE #RNS

Real Neurotoxin Shit

Thought you were smarter than that with all that edumacation, maybe you just copied other peoples shit in school ionno

I never said anything about that dude. The problem with vaccines is that nano technology exists and they can now implant microchips into us with our express consent of "we need a vaccine" all of rona was created for this moment.

What people don't realize is they already started with flu vaccines and tetanus shots! They microchips are in them all! Ban vaccines!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I never said anything about that dude. The problem with vaccines is that nano technology exists and they can now implant microchips into us with our express consent of "we need a vaccine" all of rona was created for this moment.

What people don't realize is they already started with flu vaccines and tetanus shots! They microchips are in them all! Ban vaccines!
What's wrong with microchips? I eat them almost everyday. Big Tortilla said they are a healthier option. They would never lie. My pops used to be a contractor for Big Tortilla, no NDA, can speak freely.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
I agree vaccines should banned world wide!
Oh yeah a NY nurse said in they news they are straight murdering people
in the hospitals!
told you. And people trust the media and medical system..
corona don't kill you. what they do once they got you in the hospital kills you...

More and more lies are coming out they are paid to lie about the numbers.
Lots of corruption getting exposed!
ha ha ah ah aha h haaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!