Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Where I live our death count is low as fuck. Meanwhile we border places like California.

Crazy right?

Oregon is sandwiched between two hotspots California and Washington, they've only had 113 deaths in the entire state and have a large Metro Area in Portland.

Crazy right?

The states hit the heaviest do all border each other, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts....all are declining in numbers, NY is -38%, Conn is -36%, Mass is -31%, NJ is -24%, Penn is -4%

Crazy right?

This is where I live, these numbers provided directly from the county updated today. 4.5 million people in my county, we're at 228 deaths, 97% of which are aged 65+ with chronic health conditions.

https://www.maricopa.gov/5460/Coronavirus-Disease-2019

"People aged 65 or older or those who have at least one chronic health condition make up 72% of those who have been hospitalized and 97% of deaths for COVID-19. "

Please explain why I should be scared of this.

Like I said earlier, 31 states are steady or declining including the hardest hit states. That's an improvement across the country.
But are your state borders closed?

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
they are talking about thousands dying all New York now confirmed.
So why lockdown the whole country?
to try to take away freedom and destroy small businewss...
they also reported now most deaths in new york were
people who stay homed!
ha ha ah ah ha hahaaaaaaaaaaa
shows how useless the stay at home shit really is!!

also fuck bill gates and a new world order
fuck a lockdown and if you down with bill
gates fuck you to!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So ''you guys'' it is, because you all can move freely between states. If they were closed, your point would stand.

New York is 2500 miles from me, you can fit the entirety of Europe between me and Manhattan. No it's not "you guys".

We're 5 months deep into COVID and our open borders have yet to hurt Arizona

You seem like you want America to get hit harder than it is and get mad when data gets shown that all of America isn't in as bad of shape as you seem to want it to be lol

Props: StillHustlin

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
New York is 2500 miles from me, you can fit the entirety of Europe between me and Manhattan. No it's not "you guys".

We're 5 months deep into COVID and our open borders have yet to hurt Arizona
It's not the point. You are shut off to the outside (as a country) but open among yourselves. You guys is the correct term.

You guys, girls and dick girls.

You seem like you want America to get hit harder than it is and get mad when data gets shown that all of America isn't in as bad of shape as you seem to want it to be lol
This is a silly thing to say when my daughter who was born there, lives there and is currently in hillbilly florida..

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
yeah here is a joke!
the stay at home order was to kill more poorr poeple!
its funny how only black and latin people died from this..
and most deaths were all in new york..
i also find it funny.. the govenor finds it shocking!
like I said whole corona thing is funny ..
and im tired of pretending that it's not~! ha h ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Truth bullets kill globalism

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
All facts this only killed blacks and latins mostly.
Mostly all deaths in New york..
most people who died where at home.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
sounds like it was planned to me!
just like when they injected black people with syhilisis !
ha ha ah ah aha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when the media has to finally tell the truth

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's not the point. You are shut off to the outside (as a country) but open among yourselves. You guys is the correct term.

You guys, girls and dick girls.
"you guys" would insinuate we're all one, dealing with the same issues. We're not. If it was "you guys" we wouldn't be opening states up at different times. If it was "you guys" then New York would be opening up right along side Georgia, Florida, and everyone else opening their states back up, but it's not.

This is a silly thing to say when my daughter who was born there, lives there and is currently in hillbilly florida..
Florida is decreasing, it's -6% even after reopening much of the state a week ago. Why the doom and gloom?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"So, conspiracy smearacy....only crazy people believe such nonsense right....bbbbbbut no way such a thing could be pulled off....only an idiot would think or believe such a thing....stop spewing bullshit, we need to listen to teh expoits... "

Oh, ok you okey Doker

At least we know you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed if we need DNA for species survival....

Definitely a Plandemic. Now, was it a simulation?

Page 10 of the GPMB annual report 2019

https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_Annual_Report_English.pdf

Cant say I didnt tell you so on page 3 #50
March 16 https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/coronavirus.399561/post-6719420

Or page 5 #88
March 31
https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/coronavirus.399561/post-6720426

Or page 6 #117
April 5
https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/coronavirus.399561/post-6720724

Or page 7 #124
April 6
https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/coronavirus.399561/post-6720785

And so on and so on.....

"Bbbbbbbbbbut"

But you likely forever asleep or mentally slow (probably from all your vaccines you accept)

"F you StillHustlin. I know someone that died from it."

No you dont you tool, you only know what someone told you that someone else told them that someone else.....without any real scientific evidence.

Go drown in a puddle already. You just taking up space.

Last edited:

YinkaDare

May 10, 2020
Never saw this much stupidity in one thread. Can't.

Reminds me of those anti-quarantine protesters who ended up contracting the disease and passing away.

Stay safe yall. Stay home if you can.