Coronavirus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Not sure if I should put this in here or in copwatch

Protests not allowed during pandemic, say NYC mayor and police commissioner

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/protest...andemic-say-nyc-mayor-and-police-commissioner

Commissioner basically said "we know you have rights, but fuck your rights"

"You're talking about some of the values we hold in the highest regard in this country and certainly in this city, the right for people to gather, the right to free speech and the right to protest," said NYPD Commission Dermot Shea. "But now comes the bad news, we're in a pandemic and executive orders have been issued, these are laws that have been passed down through executive order "

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The executive order never called for violation of constitutional rights

Edit: they must be referring to NY State Executive order, there's like 30 amendments to the original. Nonetheless, no state has power to suspend the US Constitution unless they have seceded from the Union.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Last edited:
Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
76k dead and climbing

if you guys don't try and stop it, it will keep getting worse
31 out of 50 states are steady or declining. America is a large country. Most countries on this planet are the size of one of our big states. "you guys" as in referring to America as a single entity will never translate.

If you are referring to "you guys" as in the hot beds like New York, which doesn't represent the rest of our country, then sure. But even our hotbeds like New York and Cali are in the steady or declining group. It's mostly flyover states in the midwest that weren't hit in the initial wave that have increasing numbers.

It's also funny that New York, the state hit hardest since this started, also the state that adhered to stay at home orders more than any other state, still had the majority of their cases come from people adhering to stay at home orders lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
31 out of 50 states are steady or declining. America is a large country. Most countries on this planet are the size of one of our big states. "you guys" as in referring to America as a single entity will never translate.

If you are referring to "you guys" as in the hot beds like New York, which doesn't represent the rest of our country, then sure. But even our hotbeds like New York and Cali are in the steady or declining group. It's mostly flyover states in the midwest that weren't hit in the initial wave that have increasing numbers.

It's also funny that New York, the state hit hardest since this started, also the state that adhered to stay at home orders more than any other state, still had the majority of their cases come from people adhering to stay at home orders lol

are state borders closed?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
are state borders closed?

Where I live our death count is low as fuck. Meanwhile we border places like California.

Crazy right?

Oregon is sandwiched between two hotspots California and Washington, they've only had 113 deaths in the entire state and have a large Metro Area in Portland.

Crazy right?

The states hit the heaviest do all border each other, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts....all are declining in numbers, NY is -38%, Conn is -36%, Mass is -31%, NJ is -24%, Penn is -4%

Crazy right?

This is where I live, these numbers provided directly from the county updated today. 4.5 million people in my county, we're at 228 deaths, 97% of which are aged 65+ with chronic health conditions.

https://www.maricopa.gov/5460/Coronavirus-Disease-2019

"People aged 65 or older or those who have at least one chronic health condition make up 72% of those who have been hospitalized and 97% of deaths for COVID-19. "

Please explain why I should be scared of this.

Like I said earlier, 31 states are steady or declining including the hardest hit states. That's an improvement across the country.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Medicare is paying out $13k per patient coded as COVID-19 and $39k if they're coded Ventilator Dependent? If I was a hospital that overcharges for Kleenex and Tylenol, I'm sure af coding ppl as COVID-19.

I don't know what planet everyone who buys the okey dokey is from, but yaw hella retarded. I wish this was a real pandemic so we could purge all the people who believe their tell lie visions. This world could be great without them in the way. All you retards are doing is taking away opportunities for those more deserving than you.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
BTW COPD deaths range in the six figure range annually in US. I Garnette that number will be reported low af or fudged since they are not putting that down for so many of these so called covid deaths.

In fact, we should be calling this COVERT-19 because that's what it really is, some fake bullshit secret mission that the majority of the population is too retarded to grasp.

Humans are lame af.

https://journal.copdfoundation.org/...rbidity-and-Mortality-United-States-2014-2015

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's funny how 650,000 Americans die every year from heart disease. 85,000 Americans die every year from diabetes.

Meanwhile I see lines at fast food restaurants wrapped around the block during COVID "quarantine".

I read that Uber Eats, Door Dash, Postmates, and GrubHub orders have doubled in most areas in the last 2 months and I highly doubt people are ordering fresh organic salads lol

I read alcohol sales have spiked heavily during COVID "quarantine".

Fucking tobacco sales have even gone up during something that fucks with lungs lol

All of the contributing factors to the actual biggest killer in America have seen heavy increases during COVID "quarantine"

How come I had to lose my job because of COVID, but obese turds still get to shove double Whoppers down their throat and smoke cigarettes?

If you want me to wear a mask outside and not go to work then fat fucks should have to present a recent cholesterol report to order fast food.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I just went to Home Depot, Target, and Fry's, all packed with people, this is how it's been here since the start. Phoenix has done no social distancing, you would think we'd be dropping like flies here right?

lol i went to home depot a couple hours ago cause my buddy was buying a bbq and it wouldn't fit in his car it was packed people kept pulling there mask down or were wearing it only covering the mouth and nose was just hanging out i was also at lowes in the morning shit was packed also