cops vs the citizens of the united states (revolution)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
No, Mike Brown didn't start this, Einstein. However, since you're introducing Mike Brown to the thread and using a perverted form of "logic" to prove a nonexistent point, we still need to answer what happens when you DON'T do what Mike Brown did and still bite a bullet. So, genius, what happens when you "don't do stupid shit" and still get beat up or shot by the police?

Mike Brown's shooting, is what I'm referring to... I'm not alluding to Mike Brown himself starting this. Perverted form of logic? Maybe if you don't reach inside a cop's car you are less likely to get shot?

If you feel so strongly about me doing something you can try to make me. I will be at a studio in Oakland tomorrow you are free to slide through when I am finished.

Real tough guy here huh? I don't do that net banging shit. Miss me with that bullshit, I will not go to all the way to Oakland because I stated my opinion on a forum and you did not like it. Seems like you have a problem with me...

Please revise for clarity as what you just typed makes zero sense.
Someone gets shot by another person (not a cop), you don't acknowledge it about how it's unfair but I don't see you doing anything about it other than talking about it, only cops incited shootings get noticed but not when it's civilian on civilian... is that clear enough?

The above gem is proof that critical thinking is an anomaly in this country and that confirmation bias takes precedence over it, deductive and inductive reasoning. In simple terms, what you're saying/asking has nothing to do with the topic. At best it is fallacious and at worst it is dumb as fuck. The former or the latter, champ?
You still did not answer my question. Is it okay? What I am asking has to do with the topic. Michael Brown = got shot by cop right? obviously a lot of people have a problem with cops shooting black people because 10/10 it is considered a racist driven motive and not one that warranted a legit threat which led to the self-defense shooting claim. Like I've stated before, I don't care about cops... my main gripe is that we only hear people complain when a cop shoots someone, but when you have shootings like in Chicago, where it's black on black... it's just another person that died but not much is done about it. This extends itself to male on male crime not even just race specific. Does your sociology degree understand that shit?

Let's sum up everything here. Problem: You resist, you will get shot/beat. Only when a cop shoot's someone everyone gets mad, but when a man shoots another man, it's just another one dead and another one a murderer.

Solution: don't give the cops more of a reason to whoop your ass/shoot you if you resist/reach for their gun or resist further by running away. Is it okay to get shot? no... but resisting probably doesn't help.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Mike Brown's shooting, is what I'm referring to... I'm not alluding to Mike Brown himself starting this. Perverted form of logic? Maybe if you don't reach inside a cop's car you are less likely to get shot?
Mike Brown's shooting is NOT what the OP is referring to. He made this painfully clear in the title, clear in his posts and other members have told you the same thing. If you are not alluding to Mike Brown starting this why did you say, and I quote, "I was talking about Mike Brown specifically, genius...isn't that what started all this?" Mike Brown's shooting did NOT cause this.

Real tough guy here huh? I don't do that net banging shit. Miss me with that bullshit, I will not go to all the way to Oakland because I stated my opinion on a forum and you did not like it. Seems like you have a problem with me...
The tough guy would be the one trying to tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing. So, if I am not performing to your standards, make the necessary corrections. And that doesn't extend to you that extends to you, your friends here and ANY person here propping you, upholding you, etc. I have ALWAYS given people here an open invitation to express themselves in person if they felt strongly about something. And I am not the person with a drug kingpins name as a handle, so I think you should reconsider your "net banging" angle.

Someone gets shot by another person (not a cop), you don't acknowledge it about how it's unfair but I don't see you doing anything about it other than talking about it, only cops incited shootings get noticed but not when it's civilian on civilian... is that clear enough?
1. The topic is not about civilian on civilian crime. Look at the title, look at the OP and utilize basic critical reading and thinking skills. If this is something you are not capable of then you need to reevaluate your local school board and their curriculum.

2. You don't know me so how the fuck would you see what I am doing? So I guess you are in my back fuckin pocket when I am helping someone expunge their record? When I used to tutor young college students who were on the wrong path?

3. I have openly expressed my opinion about civilian on civilian crime here. You can find the most recent ones in the Cops thread or Brown thread.

You still did not answer my question.
Because it isn't relevant to the topic. However, I did ask you a question derived from your claims and all I've heard are crickets.

Is it okay? What I am asking has to do with the topic.
No it doesn't. In fact, the question has been asked MANY times on this site BEFORE Mike Brown was shot and before you were even a member here.

Michael Brown = got shot by cop right? obviously a lot of people have a problem with cops shooting black people because 10/10 it is considered a racist driven motive and not one that warranted a legit threat which led to the self-defense shooting claim. Like I've stated before, I don't care about cops... my main gripe is that we only hear people complain when a cop shoots someone, but when you have shootings like in Chicago, where it's black on black... it's just another person that died but not much is done about it.
Not relevant and if YOU only hear people complaining when a cop shoots someone, nothing when it is black on black crime, etc, then you need to EXPAND and read things outside of We are THE #1 Source for West Coast Rap Music! The Siccness Network, fox, etc.

This extends itself to male on male crime not even just race specific. Does your sociology degree understand that shit?
Two of the degrees I do hold pertain to law enforcement and corrections, so do you really want to explore male on male crime? Oops, not relevant to this topic.

Let's sum up everything here. Problem: You resist, you will get shot/beat.
We have a twofold problem here: 1. There have been plenty of people who resisted arrest yet they were not shot and/or beat. 2. There have been plenty of people who have complied or where minding their own business and were still beaten or killed. We know this for a fact, Google the names I gave you earlier.

Only when a cop shoot's someone everyone gets mad, but when a man shoots another man, it's just another one dead and another one a murderer.
There are approximately 350 million people in this country and somehow YOU know when everyone has reached a threshold?

Solution: don't give the cops more of a reason to whoop your ass/shoot you if you resist/reach for their gun or resist further by running away. Is it okay to get shot? no... but resisting probably doesn't help.
Again, what happens when you comply and you still get beat? Do you not understand that the shit can still happen?

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2003
You still did not answer my question. Is it okay? What I am asking has to do with the topic. Michael Brown = got shot by cop right? obviously a lot of people have a problem with cops shooting black people because 10/10 it is considered a racist driven motive and not one that warranted a legit threat which led to the self-defense shooting claim. Like I've stated before, I don't care about cops... my main gripe is that we only hear people complain when a cop shoots someone, but when you have shootings like in Chicago, where it's black on black... it's just another person that died but not much is done about it. This extends itself to male on male crime not even just race specific. Does your sociology degree understand that shit?

Fallacy: Red Herring

These scenarios aren't mutually exclusive and shouldn't even be discussed at the same time. You can be against cops killing people just as you can be against people killing people.

The suggestion that people aren't concerned about civilian on civilian crime isn't relevant to the discussion of police on civilian crime.

That's like countering an argument about basketball coaches punching their players by saying "yeah but those kids are fighting amongst themselves all the time and no one is talking about it"

Let's sum up everything here. Problem: You resist, you will get shot/beat. Only when a cop shoot's someone everyone gets mad, but when a man shoots another man, it's just another one dead and another one a murderer.

Your math is off, lets try summing it up again:

When a cop says get on your knees you maggot, regardless of innocent or guilt you better get on your knees, otherwise you will get beaten/shot. And if you do get beaten or shot, well other people are beating and shooting each other so whatever.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You're totally avoiding his point.
I'm avoiding all your points too until you sign to fight 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx .

I know what he's saying, but I felt like his response wasn't necessarily inaccurate, it just wasn't really addressing what I was trying to say which I clarified in my next post.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm avoiding all your points too until you sign to fight 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx .
He don't want it with me. First it's the drug test, then it's the glove size, then it's some other off the wall shit. Tell him to quit playin.

I know what he's saying, but I felt like his response wasn't necessarily inaccurate, it just wasn't really addressing what I was trying to say which I clarified in my next post.
N.P.

Nov 18, 2010
Someone just got murked at a gas station by police in St. Louis. Apparently pulled his gun on an officer and got shot up. Kind of hard to believe that someone would pull a gun on a cop and not fire? But no clue what the situation is/was.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
haha..thats what my gf says when she knows shes wrong
Nah you simply aren't making any sense and I didn't feel like typing, lol.

Someone just got murked at a gas station by police in St. Louis. Apparently pulled his gun on an officer and got shot up. Kind of hard to believe that someone would pull a gun on a cop and not fire? But no clue what the situation is/was.
The vid footage has been released but it's not from the cops body cam or dash cam, it's a security feed. He does appear to pull a gun, though.