cops vs the citizens of the united states (revolution)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
will the citizens up the 50 states ban together to end injustice with the so called justice system?

how do you feel will you take a stand for your neigbors and people you dont know before it takes effects you or someone in your family

Sep 3, 2002
Don't do stupid shit and you won't get blasted... Mike Brown was no angel.
No he was not an angel, Mike Brown was a child. Trying to demonize or justify homocide on kids for childish behavior (i.e Trayvon Martin) is backwards as hell.

Childhood and stupid shit are practically synonymous. We learn from experience.

Darren Wilson was probably 10X worse the teenager than Mike Brown and he's lived to adulthood.

See the difference?

FOX news does not = fact. Wake the fuck up Siccness.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2014
No he was not an angel, Mike Brown was a child. Trying to demonize or justify homocide on kids for childish behavior (i.e Trayvon Martin) is backwards as hell.

Darren Wilson was probably 10X worse the teenager than Mike Brown and he's lived to adulthood.

See the difference?

no...mike brown was an adult...and if you did not know officer wilson or mike brown then your statement sounds dumb...have a good day

Jul 12, 2002

See the difference?

Michael Brown was 18 years old, 6'4", and weighed around 300lbs. I'm not saying he deserved to die but to call him a child is extremely misleading. He was legally an adult.