Coolio Da Unda Dogg Appreciation!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
hell ya..but this thread never gettn love kinda proves my point..too many mufuckas sleep on this dude!..found my fresh out the gates cassette the other day and luckily my caddy got a cd and a tape deck..i been bumpin that shit ....
im on that album! Song called "the flizzow" i was 15 years old! Coolio gave me that 1st shot on wax!

Jul 15, 2007
One of the coolest people I've met in the underground circuit. I ran into Coolio Da Unda Dogg again not long ago. He's one of the most humble people. Good folkz.

Much love homie... Thats a clean pic too, Ima have to put that as my throwback Thursday pic this week... Thanks for the love and support!!!

Props: Walkin
Jul 15, 2007
I met Coolio in the studio in 96 when I was 16 workin on O.Z album. We been cool ever since so it's dope to see him stay the same Humble yet Hungry dude he's always been.
I appreciate you Floss the Boss, we've been Roc'n a long time homie. Nothing but treal for you til my vitals end... Lets get something done together soon...

Props: Flossalini
Jul 15, 2007
First time i Met him we was at this hotel/pool party have footage of him Quinn and Kee spittin he showed nothin but love whens the movie out big bruh
I remember that day for DJ Cosmo party in Rosa. We had it lit!!! Much Love... The Movie comes out later this month. Its set for August 27th "Unknown Legend"... Ive had a lil 6 minute trailer up on youtube for about a year or so but its finally done...

Props: NovaKaine
Jul 15, 2007
Got every unda dogg album there is in my collection hard copies people definately be sleepin on him though my favorite unda dogg album is
"street music" from 2005
That is one of my top 3 fav albums too. Between that one, Fresh Out The Gates and The Talented Mr. Reddick... Thanks for the love...