Coolio Da Unda Dogg Appreciation!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
IMO Cooli is hella underrated...real talk...dude has been doin his thang for YEEEAAARS...tell me im lying..now i know he has never had real good promotion but regardless of that he has dropped an extensive catalogue of material...most of which is dope music...and if u are from northern cali(tho i know he is from Watts..and the crest) and u really into the history of this rap music...u should know all about the homie,..just wondering why has he been overlooked...he produces and spits...and does both very well...but for some reason...he is abscent in alot of peoples collection..i have seen it...mufuckas got everybody EXCEPT da unda..in there booklet...and it just baffles me..i mention him and mufuckas are puzzled until i throw in california livin..or i throw fresh out the gates....i dont know but i just trip out on the sleepers sometims....

this is where u embed some coolio shit..my cmp is fucked off for some reason otherwise id lace u

ok edit im gone see if this works..later work but this shit is REAL!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vS4AHEhYAyM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vS4AHEhYAyM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I was just thinkin about one of Coolio's lines earlier today. "I guess, the problems mathematical, tryna find our roots but we squared off like a radical." Definitely one of the most underrated lyricists in the bay's history to me.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I had to order all his stuff cause they didn't have it here in Oklahoma. I bought like 3 albums. One of my favorite bay songs was s*** in the game with Jay Tee and Beesh. That's probably my favorite Coolio verse ever on that song but the whole song was hittin

Props: DA'UNDA'DOGG