cool story bro..cheeto edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
so im bored at my girl house house while she taking forever to get ready so ima share a story that happend to me last night

so im riding down buchanan in pitsburg right by the starbucks on loveridge going towards railroad
its about midnight i had just dropped my bitch off in antioch n was goin with my potnas cuz they was all out there drinkin n shit
so im on one at this point and got a open pacifico(beer) in my cupholder, loaded pistol on the side of my seat, a zip of weed under my pasenger seat and a big ass 24pack of pacificos on my pasenger seat
i had been drinkin earlier that night so i was allredy feellin my self
oh shit forgot to add that my license suspended and the tags on my car are expired and my dumbass was slapin sum corridos hella fuckin loud(mexican gangstta rap lol)
so anyways when im on buchanan n loveridge a police car get behind me hella tailgating me and im like fuuuuuuuuck so i turn my music down hella fast
so he hella close to me n shit so im like fuck i dont know what to do cuz i dont really know pitsburg that good so i make a left and he make a left to so i make a right he make a right to at this point i dont know where the fuck i was going i was just waiting for the lights to flash and i was gonna get put in martinez instead of rita lol
then after following me for a lil while all of a suden he just pull over n stop and i kept going.....i swear on my life i was so fuckin happy as soon as i bent that corner aand he wasnt behind me i punched that shit and made it to my boys house i was shaking like a muthafucka lol....i celebrated by getting so fuckin drunk lastniight
i had a guardian angel last night i swear
the crazy shit too was that just a couple hours earlier i had gotten "IN GOD WE TRUST" across my chest
when he was following me i kept thinking please god dont let me go to jail tonite

FIN

took this pic as soon as i got to my potnas spot lol thank you god!

lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Ive been in similar situations, Pittsburg cops dont seem to trip unless something blatant is going on. Pittsburg/Antioch cops seem to be busy enough not to trip off tags, just stay out of Walnut Creek where its mandatory to pull over everyone darker than Reese Witherspoon.