Cookie Money??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
the new one cookie just dropped called bullshyt is hard af. Does anyone know why him and philthy are beefing?
i remember FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 saying something like Philthy fucked someone over on a verse they purchased and Cookie's people pulled a pistol on him as a result

His monotone flow doesn't really appeal to me, but he definitely seems to be a hustler.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
i remember FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 saying something like Philthy fucked someone over on a verse they purchased and Cookie's people pulled a pistol on him as a result
I found what I was referring to because I saw Fatblunts ain't been on here under that s/n since 2015

and the truth over this edai shit when he did a video with cookie money phithy didnt wanna pay edai..so cookie and his homie pulled hella guns on philthy talkin bout u makin us look bad what u mean u aint tryin to pay nigga,,ran his ass outta there..think im lying what songs have philthy and cookie recently done?none i rest my case...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
godamn got signed out before i could post reply. anyway, i've been out the loop with chicago rap for like 3 years or at least with the popular ones, that i hadn't know there was even collaborations between the bay. i won't comment on the drama surrounding it.

anyway, i can see how cookie money's sleepy flow is an acquired taste.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I lightweight fuck with cook, all his collabos with Philthy Rich were pretty tight and I like that song he has with Boosie. Some of his affiliates are kinda tight too like Clearitout