Cookie Money??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I like the cookie monster logo too, if you find one Gas let me know.. Cookie money keep getting better.. Would like to see his debut..

Apr 4, 2011
Yo I just got put on to this young nigga reppin deep east Oakland he got a real movement poppin off in the streets. I was checking his IG page and my guy's stunt game is hella stoopid whipping Benz's, Aston's, and Lambo's! I want to know is his music really impacting the Town tho or is he just making it look good for the Gram? Somebody weigh in for me.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yo I just got put on to this young nigga reppin deep east Oakland he got a real movement poppin off in the streets. I was checking his IG page and my guy's stunt game is hella stoopid whipping Benz's, Aston's, and Lambo's! I want to know is his music really impacting the Town tho or is he just making it look good for the Gram? Somebody weigh in for me.
Dunno about his rap game, but your pun game is turrible. Someone give this fool the

Jul 4, 2011
He got a name in Oakland. I stay hearing this:

I'm fuckin with it, he got a real movement going like you said.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
that boy is wack as fuck...yeah he got money and i guess that could be considered a "good look" for oakland but imo he's a black eye to the oakland rap scene...think bout all the great rappers that came up out the town...legends...this dude got no flow, delivery, or lyrics...sorry he's trash.

Apr 4, 2011
that boy is wack as fuck...yeah he got money and i guess that could be considered a "good look" for oakland but imo he's a black eye to the oakland rap scene...think bout all the great rappers that came up out the town...legends...this dude got no flow, delivery, or lyrics...sorry he's trash.
You'd be surprised but them are the guys that are getting major success in rap nowadays. We got this guy in Memphis named Young Dolph who isn't a great rapper at all but is breaking out nationally with his new single "Preach".People aren't necessarily buying into your flow and lyrics anymore they are buying into your lifestlye and swag etc..