Contraband's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
did I miss somethin? How come nobody is talkin about this? And what's the deal with no Cricet or is he on some of the beats?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah my nigga Contraband just dropped a new one last week..... he got his own thing goin on without Cricet's beats.... peep tha album... we got a banger on there called "you can't hide" about these niggas snitchin in the turf.... killin'em....

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
aight, i'll say there are about 3 songs on here that are straight (including the one you're on Licwit). Honestly, I think you outshine C-Band on that one.

overall though, this album is pretty weak. I don't think solo is the way for him to go unless he gets some much better production. A couple of these songs are really awful actually...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i write when its time to shine.... i wrote that verse.....
"community revolutionist full of anger and pride, protect home and strategize strapped down with 4-5's and tec-9's,
c.i.'s up in disguise get live and then try to slide, you can keep duccin & dodgin but no loco you can't hide,
some muthafuccas is out here settin'em up to get gaffled,might as well swing a gavel, nigga they tattle,
on anyone with the aspirations of acquirin a lambo it's a gamble, to do it big to the extent of a scandal"

my first 8....you know about the lava in the real...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i need to write a book
i was fuckin with that song licwit was on tho

we need another mixtape droppin

who wanna submit a song

about time somethin drop but whos down to promote?

we need a siccess side a and rap or die side b fuck the dilly dally

but then we gon host a rap or die side a and siccness side b! keep it fair! no html hatred!