Contraband's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^^ YEAH DAT.... I JUST TALKED TO MY NIGGA BAND YESTERDAY.... WE STILL CHOPPIN IT UP ABOUT THE LICWIT AND CONTRABAND ALBUM.... AND YA BOY GON' BE PRODUCING.... ALSO ALOT OF HIS NEXT ALBUM WILL BE HANDLED BY ME.... i GOT THAT SHIT THAT Y'ALL WERE DISAPPOINTED IN MISSING.... DAGO FUTURISTIC GANGSTA FUNK....
p.s. THE BEAT PRODUCED BY CRICET IS "LIKE A 64".... CAN'T YOU TELL.....

dat cd goes!!!!! da boy boy got spits!!! i copp c band shit err time he drops!!

nothing 2 lose is dope & bomb 1st are other hitters on there...
SORRY BUT ITS ONLY LIKE 3 HEATERS ON THERE...NOTHIN 2 LOSE IS TIGHT LIKE A 64 IS A SLAPP AND THATS REALLY IT. HE COULDA CAME BETTER AND HE COULDA CAME WIT MORE CRICET..WAAAY MORE CRICET! AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A FAN, I THINK DUDE THE HARDEST OUTTA EMG AND THE ONLY 1 THAT REALLY BE ON SUM STR8 CRIP SHIT HARD WHEN HE SPIT

I BOUGHT MINE @ THE LIQUOR STORE ON 47TH AND FEDERAL I DIDNT SEE IT @ FAM MART

May 25, 2005
so i listened to it thoroughly and yeah, im disapointed. Needed better beats, and why the fuck is there a track on there that was on his last mixtape? Anyway, there was tracks where i was like, man i like whats hes doin, but i cant fuck with the beat. too bad really.

Dec 5, 2007
SORRY BUT ITS ONLY LIKE 3 HEATERS ON THERE...NOTHIN 2 LOSE IS TIGHT LIKE A 64 IS A SLAPP AND THATS REALLY IT. HE COULDA CAME BETTER AND HE COULDA CAME WIT MORE CRICET..WAAAY MORE CRICET! AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A FAN, I THINK DUDE THE HARDEST OUTTA EMG AND THE ONLY 1 THAT REALLY BE ON SUM STR8 CRIP SHIT HARD WHEN HE SPIT

I BOUGHT MINE @ THE LIQUOR STORE ON 47TH AND FEDERAL I DIDNT SEE IT @ FAM MART

so you dont think that shit with licwit and cyco is hard?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just got it in the mail yesterday. I purchased it off of his Myspace page but haven't listened to it yet. I like how he actually sent my CD soon after I ordered it unlike some other rappers/websites (*cough* Siccness *cough* Roccett *cough*).