Connected Inc Presents: Big Rhino - Have I Sinned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
When i wrote and recorded 4ever ridin there was no intent to please anyone. as rude as that sounds but its true. same in this case. so when i hear compliments like yours and others it really blows my mind. i hope this album reaches a level of satisfaction to anyone that like my music but i don't go into a project to do so. i write what i feel to a beat and its worked for me this far. im up against a lot of expectations here i know but i will live comfortable if only i bump it lol.
People feel you because you put heart into your music. Everything is well put together.

Props: RHINOX4$$$J
Dec 21, 2010
I'm not going to lie, I got 4ever Ridin' off torrent at first to see if it was any good, but I ended up liking it so much I bought an actual copy from Smokie and I'm glad I bought an actual copy to help him out and for that much better sounding music, It's one of the best albums I've heard, shit even my girl likes a few songs on it and she's all preppy.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
art work don't matter Rhino always bring heat to the table. still slapping 4ever riding, IMO gangstas don't talk ft big rhino on oso's album inked up and banged out was the best track because of rhinos verse. I started listening to him when he was feature on the 1st crime watch song with salineros It's been a wrap after that. I got season vetz after that N still slapping.

Jan 21, 2003
B @BIG RHINO what's up man, how's it been? I haven't posted
Here in years, I see things have been looking up for you.
I'm extremely glad for that. Ill never forget your kindness when I went
To Watsonville.

@MR G hahahha was up man? I don't know if you'll see this message
But we go way back to the darkroom chat days haha. I hope everything
Is good with you old friend.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
@MR G hahahha was up man? I don't know if you'll see this message
But we go way back to the darkroom chat days haha. I hope everything
Is good with you old friend.
fuuuuuck! thats was a lifetime ago!!
but yes sir, i do remember that.
I made the norteno559er screen name
when i was living in alaska but your the first one who showed me this site way back in like 02 /03 cuz the homies were showing my earliest work love in here. Im firme homie and i hope you and yours are as well!!