Connected Inc Presents: Big Rhino - Have I Sinned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I liked the other cover, but it's all good. Could have sworn this would have already been out. So did remaking it make the CD better you think?

May 16, 2002
Good shit rhino, I have a ? What's up with the different record labels.

Just to give you a clearer definition on the logos & what Rhino answered, the Homie Polo Magaña from Ghetto Ballin Ent. did the graphics & whenever there is any involvement that Polo does, he adds his logo to that project.

Last edited:
Props: RHINOX4$$$J

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Cover looks pretty damn Mobby to me...

Tracklist on the other hand, reads like most of the songz are all just run of the mill
shoot em up - gangbanging tracks so it might not fare up to 4ever ridin' in context.
either way it's really gonna just depend on hard the beats blap.

Also, its Dope you got the connected inc push behind it... just a lil disapointing you aint got no lil coner verses on some of that real deep shit you two have been known to come with..

Good luck on your sophmore release.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Cover looks pretty damn Mobby to me...

Tracklist on the other hand, reads like most of the songz are all just run of the mill
shoot em up - gangbanging tracks so it might not fare up to 4ever ridin' in context.
either way it's really gonna just depend on hard the beats blap.

Also, its Dope you got the connected inc push behind it... just a lil disapointing you aint got no lil coner verses on some of that real deep shit you two have been known to come with..

Good luck on your sophmore release.
Judging by the last album, the tracks on my comp and the songs/verses he's put out since then it will be the best work he's done in a while. And in reality rhino is one of few artists that I really wanna hear more of on his solo projects and features are a cool bonus but they are not what I'm most exited for. The more solo rhino songs the better. Looking forward for this one. Although like I said before and others repeated I did like the old cover better. No offence I know it will be a good album reguardless

Are you going to be releasing more gangsta rap or working with dyno anytime in the near future?
He has helped me get a better understanding of faith and god and religion and ive decided that that life is not for me. as far as gangster rap wait till u hear this project and u determin the genre. but music with him will not happen.