Connected Inc Presents: Big Rhino - Have I Sinned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
A big rhino album never dissapoints. To me he shines on his solo tracks. Wait till you hear the tracks hes on, on the stay solid project coming soon!!!! Rhino i wish you could be here for the photo shoot bro. Its gunna be a group shot here in san jo on june 9th. Location tbd....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Judging by the last album, the tracks on my comp and the songs/verses he's put out since then it will be the best work he's done in a while. And in reality rhino is one of few artists that I really wanna hear more of on his solo projects and features are a cool bonus but they are not what I'm most exited for. The more solo rhino songs the better. Looking forward for this one. Although like I said before and others repeated I did like the old cover better. No offence I know it will be a good album reguardless
lol at reguardless...

why did you feel the need to quote me to say all that? haha
in a recent thread I named 4ever ridin' in my top 3 favorite N albums of all time
so expressing a doubt it would NOT be easily exceeded is far from dissing one
of your favorites rappers...
We all already know he was on your comp and I know your traumatized by allways defending drake and kreyshawn but tone it down a bit fagb- I MEAN Fanboy

lol at no offence to repeat yourself about the cover..
your a clownfish homie.

lol at reguardless...

in a recent thread I named 4ever ridin' in my top 3 favorite N albums of all time
We all already know he was on your comp and I know your traumatized by allways defending drake and kreyshawn but tone it down a bit fagb- I MEAN Fanboy

your a clownfish homie.
When i wrote and recorded 4ever ridin there was no intent to please anyone. as rude as that sounds but its true. same in this case. so when i hear compliments like yours and others it really blows my mind. i hope this album reaches a level of satisfaction to anyone that like my music but i don't go into a project to do so. i write what i feel to a beat and its worked for me this far. im up against a lot of expectations here i know but i will live comfortable if only i bump it lol.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol at reguardless...

your a clownfish homie.
lol this guy

4-Ever Ridin' one of my favorite homeboy albums to be released. Some of the features should have never made the cut, I skipped so many shitty verses to get to the next Rhino verse. Honestly you steppin away from Oso was the best move you made.
Oso is my brother ahead of this rap shit. hes on this one too.. Thank him for whatever it is you like about me music wise cus he brings the competitivness outta me..

Feb 13, 2011
Oso is my brother ahead of this rap shit. hes on this one too.. Thank him for whatever it is you like about me music wise cus he brings the competitivness outta me..
I owe him nothing no reason for me to thank him for anything. The comment about you and Oso is just me expressing my opinion on the music you and him make. Like I stated before in my OPINION he's good for a verse but nothing more. The hardest tracks on your last album were your solo ones. It seems his music is headed in a different direction than yours.

Props: lencho