CONFRENCE CALL W/ DEE OF RUFF RYDERS TOMORROW WHAT DO U WANT HIM TO DO FOR THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
WE ARE PUTTING A PLAN TOGETHER TO UNIFY THINGS ON THE WEST COAST. WHAT DO YALL WANNA SEE FROM RUFF RYDERS TO HELP THE BAY AREA OUT?

THIS IS SOME REAL SHIT, SO PLEASE....NO REDICULOUS POSTS. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS REALLY WANT...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
try to see what they can do as far as getting some Bay Area artists on to some projects, some of their Ruff Ryder projects as well as some other big projects, doesn't even have to be as mainstream as like a DMX or Jadakiss, but something maybe on the East Coast, exposure is crucial, how can fans and listeners in other areas know what the Bay has to offer if they don't hear us.

also tell them to come out to the Bay and just network, right now they're showing you love and that's dope, but they need to see it and be part of it first hand to really push for it. you can't really push something if you haven't been part of it and seen what it really is.

let some Bay Area producers work with some of their artists, use their connections to open up to some new sounds, they're so used to working with their teams, see about trying some new stuff, some of the producers out here could be in the elite in the industry, but just like the rappers, exposure is critical, you can't move if you're not heard

that's just a few things, but yeah I see you, keep doin what you're doing, I appreciate the moves, and the advice you been giving, people really need to take heed to that, and it's good to see you learning too, NY moves way faster and different than Cali does, and we won't be up to speed until people understand that

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
C-4 said:
try to see what they can do as far as getting some Bay Area artists on to some projects, some of their Ruff Ryder projects as well as some other big projects, doesn't even have to be as mainstream as like a DMX or Jadakiss, but something maybe on the East Coast, exposure is crucial, how can fans and listeners in other areas know what the Bay has to offer if they don't hear us.

also tell them to come out to the Bay and just network, right now they're showing you love and that's dope, but they need to see it and be part of it first hand to really push for it. you can't really push something if you haven't been part of it and seen what it really is.

let some Bay Area producers work with some of their artists, use their connections to open up to some new sounds, they're so used to working with their teams, see about trying some new stuff, some of the producers out here could be in the elite in the industry, but just like the rappers, exposure is critical, you can't move if you're not heard

that's just a few things, but yeah I see you, keep doin what you're doing, I appreciate the moves, and the advice you been giving, people really need to take heed to that, and it's good to see you learning too, NY moves way faster and different than Cali does, and we won't be up to speed until people understand that

AS FAR AS THEM COMING OUT, WE ARE PLANNING AN EVENT FOR FEBRUARY FOR THE WHOLE RR CREW TO COME OUT. MAYBE A RR WESCOAST MIXTAPE WOULD HELP GET CATS OUT MORE??? EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SAID IS 100% VALID, SO I WILL MAKE NOTE AND BRING IT UP ON THE CALL FA SHO HOMIE!!!!

Aug 15, 2006
I THINK THE MIXTAPE THING IS A GOOD IDEA IT WILL HELP SPREAD BAY ARTIST OUT THERE IN NY ALSO..SO THATS RIGHT THERE IS A WIN WIN SITUATION..MAYBE HAVE A LITTLEMEETING FOR CATS YOU KNOW REALLY DOING THEY THING SO THEY MIGHT BEABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS..THAT MIGHT BE A LITTLE TO MUCH BUT ITS JUST A IDEA..SHIT TELL THEM TO POST ON SICCNESS..GET THEM A FORUM SO CATS CAN GET AT THEM LIKE THAT ALSO..

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
THACRITIC408 said:
I THINK THE MIXTAPE THING IS A GOOD IDEA IT WILL HELP SPREAD BAY ARTIST OUT THERE IN NY ALSO..SO THATS RIGHT THERE IS A WIN WIN SITUATION..MAYBE HAVE A LITTLEMEETING FOR CATS YOU KNOW REALLY DOING THEY THING SO THEY MIGHT BEABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS..THAT MIGHT BE A LITTLE TO MUCH BUT ITS JUST A IDEA..SHIT TELL THEM TO POST ON SICCNESS..GET THEM A FORUM SO CATS CAN GET AT THEM LIKE THAT ALSO..
IF TIME PERMITS, WE GONNA DO A MEET AN GREET AND ALLOW BAY CATS TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS. I WANNA EXPOSE THEM TO AS MUCH OF THE BAY CULTURE AS POSSIBLE.

Aug 15, 2006
IF SEEM LIKE YALL FINDA HAVE A BIG YEAR THIS YEAR AND THATS DOPE...YALL STAY ON THE HUSTLE AND THATS A GOOD LOOK FOR YALL AND THE BAY..GOD BLESS YALL ON ANY THING YALL DO

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
CHUUUUCH!

C-4 said:

YEEEEEEEEEE1

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's very true and very important, we had a decent 2006, not a GOOD one, the Bay has been back exposed to the nation, but we can not let up on them now, we CAN NOT DROP THE BALL! we gotta keep moving, keep hustling and keep making good solid music, we gotta have some big projects come out, FAB will be out in March, but that's 3 months away, we've gotta stay in the public eye, the nation can not forget us again

i like the idea about the West Coast mixtape though, with the Ruff Ryder stamp on it that could be good

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I personally don't like the idea of a west coast ruff ryders mixtape. instead of opening doors thats going to close doors IMO. people on the east coast will see the ruff ryders name, but the west coast will turn some people away who think it will just be that west coast sound. it should be marketed as a nationwide thing, having both the bay & ny involved and possibly other regions......

Jun 6, 2006
mixtapes gettin played out tho,i dont kno of many ppl who actually buy them anymore. i would like 2 see artist to artist collabs and send sum bay cats sum invitations to sum of their big parties
(record release parties/listening parties etc)
come out here to some of the local community events not just our musical concerts but show sum love in sum of the bay area communities etc

Jun 12, 2006
AT ONE TIME THERE WAS GONNA BE A "RUFF RYDERS WEST" THE BEST THING TO DO IF THIER REALLY BREAKING BACK OUT ONTO THE HIP-HOP SCENE IS TO START DROPPIN NEW PROJECTS WIT BAY ARTIST AND PUSH AS MANY UNITS AS POSSIBLE.
ID SAY 'TRY TO MAKE SUMTHIN PHYSICAL COME FROM THE CONFERANCE.
A MIXTAPE, A COMPALATION. SUMTHIN/.

BUT U ARE VERY RITE . ARTIST NEED TO STEP THIER GAME UP....

FUK ALL THE HATIN THATS BEIN GOIN ON OUT HERE.

IF I HEAR 1 MORE RUMOR ABOUT AN ARTIST IMMA SMACK SUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT GET MAD GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOST, NOT ALL, OF THE ARTIST IN THE BAY CANT EVEN HOLD THIER OWN ON A TRACK WIT CATS FROM OTHER REGIONS!!!! THATS FUKN SAD!!!!
THIER CATS OUT HERE THAT CAN DO IT THOW.

ALL WE NEED IS SUM QUALITY CONTROL IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 10, 2006
aint see it till today. agree with everything that c-4 said. have them push their artists, put out singles and do appearances.

RR West is small for all i Know only you guys and Kartoon.

RR should sign some more west people if they want a rr west.

then again they already have

Regular Ruff Ryders
Ruff Pop
Ruff Ryders Reggaetone
Ruff Ryders west