CONFRENCE CALL W/ DEE OF RUFF RYDERS TOMORROW WHAT DO U WANT HIM TO DO FOR THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
doodiejones said:
the dont necescarily want to sign a bunch of artists, cause then cats would get shelved. the best thing is for the west to support what we do, and for us to put out a quality product in '07
no doubt especially after RR dropped the ball on

Fiend
Infa-Red
Cross
Parle
Kartoon
Pirate
Flashy

They should just stick to small, have a few rappers and hype them. when they get big again they sign a few more guys.

Heard LOX droppin this year finally

Apr 26, 2006
SnoopyBlue said:

Fiend
Infa-Red
Cross
Parle
Kartoon
Pirate
Flashy

They should just stick to small, have a few rappers and hype them. when they get big again they sign a few more guys.

free the lox!

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
SnoopyBlue said:

Fiend
Infa-Red
Cross
Parle
Kartoon
Pirate
Flashy

a lot of those artists had their contracts bought out by interscope/aftermath with the eve deal.

the lox is done with their album. the masters were in a safe at another studio when i was there so we couldnt listen. from what everyone was saying, its fire!

Apr 10, 2006
doodiejones said:
a lot of those artists had their contracts bought out by interscope/aftermath with the eve deal.

the lox is done with their album. the masters were in a safe at another studio when i was there so we couldnt listen. from what everyone was saying, its fire!
what ya mean bought out? like they became free agents. I know Kartoon and Pirate still hypin themselves on RR

RR also lost out on Uncle Murder. he left and is now gettin alot of mixtape hype.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
I like the mixtape idea. Truth is that mixtapes are the new compilation.
It could be majority original joints mixed by a Bay DJ AND a NY DJ.
I also agree tho that it would be dope to mix eastcoast artists who need exposure with BAY Artists that need exposure. Seems like a double benefit. versus could be sent back and forth. Thats nothing.
I know the call is done but the pitch could be that Kansas City, Detroit, AZ, Portland, Seattle, So. Cal etc all fuck wit the Bay real heavy. So the spotlight reaches further than Cali, on ourside of things. And, of course RR has their following.
I also like C4's idea of producers from over here shootin tracks out that way and vice versa.
Congrats again famlee. Its a real good look. I actually think its a good thing that you're comin into it a time when RR is in a bit of a slump/needs a push in the musicmarket. Seems like they are more open to a lot of ideas.

Apr 13, 2005
hmmm

SnoopyBlue said:
what ya mean bought out? like they became free agents. I know Kartoon and Pirate still hypin themselves on RR

RR also lost out on Uncle Murder. he left and is now gettin alot of mixtape hype.
yeah i agree with what you are saying but Uncle Murder is trash, caught up in that nyc I'm a mixtape rapper brag and boast but can't make songs matrix.

Apr 10, 2006
townbusinessinc said:
yeah i agree with what you are saying but Uncle Murder is trash, caught up in that nyc I'm a mixtape rapper brag and boast but can't make songs matrix.
nah he can make some songs.

his song with Akon is coo.

he just need to expand his rap content

Feb 11, 2006
who SAYS the bay needs ruff ryders help??? wtf??? i aint heard or listned to any ruff ryder releases for years..ask dem niggaz wot the bay can do to help them not the other way around mayne

Feb 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
timebomb said:
who SAYS the bay needs ruff ryders help??? wtf??? i aint heard or listned to any ruff ryder releases for years..ask dem niggaz wot the bay can do to help them not the other way around mayne

wrong attitude.... one reason you havent heard a release is that their artist have moved on to movies and television. them niggas have sold over 50 mil worldwide. name one label in the bay doin that. we can definately use the help and KNOWLEDGE.....