Concert of the mutha fuckin' year!.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Now are you anticipated for this event? Haha!

• Fill me in on more......I'm not convinced it's worth it

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Hmmmm.....Imma go check it out if it's poppin' or not.....

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shit, I'll be there.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuk yea Imma be there and I'm taking all the homies & hynas with me.....

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
I tell you like this, we ain't going to have Tech N9ne come down all the way from Kansas City just for nothin'........

Damn u must be doing big things last i heard on Tech was if u wanted him to do a show u had to put out any where from $3000-$5000 since he signed his new deal ...and this came from the mouth of his hype man Grant Rice who i talk to on the regular

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Well check this, I only have 15 grand. That's my budget. So like, most of those artists are coming down "For Free". So the rest of the money could go towards the showrooms and everything. As of now, I'm going to slow the pace down cuz I myself have hyped this shit alot and I don't want shit to flop over. So I'll be back in 1 month with an update. Latez........

May 3, 2002
2 anyone that hasn't heard, the concert up in Merced has been called off. Rid Bone is moving to Texas, so the concert is off. If you wanna check out the post he made, up in the Killa Valley Ent. board about him moving it's some funny ass shit. SO go check out his post in the KVE message board.

Apr 25, 2002
yea cuz im officially callin rid out..pullin HOE CARDS!! homeboy is a str8 imposter.....fuck him...str8 up and down.....fool been woofin' since i seen his first post wit his old name....really tho...who believed that concert was gonna go down?..cuz i fa' sho didnt....this fool was just up on here tryna swindle record lables..im convinced his main goal was to land a records deal

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I never really bellieved that shit . I mean at first I did becuz I didnt know him or read his posts. But a 16 year old with 16 thousand dollars come on now. And with all those artists he has on there.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I HIGHLY doubt that this KID was/is moving becuz he just found that no one is falling for his BULLSHIT. IS that why he was so nice to everyone becuz he was tryin to get at something ?

Apr 25, 2002
thats what im sayin....dis foo was braggin about not to grow in the hood like him.......fucken fagget was chillin with nonthin but nerds.......