Concert of the mutha fuckin' year!.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Now are you anticipated for this event? Haha!

• Fill me in on more......I'm not convinced it's worth it

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Hmmmm.....Imma go check it out if it's poppin' or not.....

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shit, I'll be there.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuk yea Imma be there and I'm taking all the homies & hynas with me.....

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Late 2002.....concert of the mutha fuckin' year......
The most highly heated event in many years..........

With performances by:

Moonshine Bandits
Low Down
members of Minority Militia
Project Affiliated
Speedy Loc
Young Droop
Kaoz The Assassin
B.G. Evil
Myth
C-Dubb
Hollow Tip
R.B.L. Posse
Twamp Nina
Jay Tee (N-2-Deep)
B12
Messy Marv
Luni Coleone
Tech N9ne
Plus a few more surprises.......

We will be holding down wet t-shirt, whip cream, bikini, sexiest legs, sexiest lookin' breasts, shake that azz and more contests to be named....

The line-up will go as follows:

1. Talent Show (For those who want to be heard and recognized)

2. Introduction & Performances

3. Cut to contests and quick break

4. More performances

5. The after party where our experienced DJ's will break you down with the music of your choice (Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, House, Trance......you name it!)

This event will be held in Merced, Killa4nia!

Time: 6 pm to 6 am
Location: To be determined (Eitheir The Merced Fair, Manzier Theater or The Veterans Hall) (We're looking at rates and prices right now)
Date: To Be Determined

Stay tuned for updates on this event......

Promoters for this event are:
KVE, Def-Kyd Productions, Deep Scarlet Ent., MSB Entertainment, Main Vein Sikness & Low Town Records

BE THERE AND DON't MISS OUT!

(E-mail me for more details or if you're interested in performing or helping out with this event)

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
damm.......it's worth that much? lol I didn't know myself. But hennywayz, The price range will be between $5 to $20. It all depends on how much money will have to be recovered. I'll be back with more details though. 14

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Rid Bone said:
damm.......it's worth that much? lol I didn't know myself. But hennywayz, The price range will be between $5 to $20. It all depends on how much money will have to be recovered. I'll be back with more details though. 14
LOL.....I was going to go to this one concert but it was $75 dollars and I wasnt going to pay that much to go. But $5 to $20 DAMN..........thats HELLA good ass price.

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
I tell it like this dawgz, everything you see on-line......it's "FAKE". A made up character. It really throws people off. But hennywayz, yes we've got Tech N9ne coming down from Kansas City to perform. But anyway,

Just added onto the roster is "HIGHSPEED".

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
I'm sorry you are a nice guy and all but I have no faith in you right now, especially in gettin all these people to perform. With your lack of experience I doubt it will go down according to plan. Even big time promoters who do this for a living can't get EVERYONE to perform most of the time, so I really don't see it happening especially the way you been lying about that other bullshit on the board.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I mean to get that many RAPPERS with big names like seems strange to me. I mean coming from a guy who tells us a ARIA was all up on his jock, just to impress us is strange. I need more proof.

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
In regards to everything, I'm the one who got Killa Valley to get most of that roster. I explained to Big Robb if they would help me out with some artists, I would bring more to that roster. I'm fixing to rent out some showrooms at the Merced Fairgrounds or sumptin'. I can't do it right now though until the Merced Fair is over.

I'm going to see what's affordable and what ain't. I'm too bizzy with this thing right about now.
I have to worry about catering, location, security......hella shit homies.

In total I think this event will cost me around 5 to 15 grand. I don't even fuckin' know. But I'm doing my best to get the lowest rates as possible. Doing trades here and there to get low prices.

Ghettofied is the best way to go on this. We've got several I mean several months to plan this out and get it straight.

Merced and the 209 is known for our raves and parties n shit, I myself have put together 2 raves, 4 High School proms, 3 Jr. High dances and 2 Quincianeras around this area. Yal need to learn my real background. Meet me in person and see what's the deal. But hennywayz.......

I got CELLY CEL interested in performing. I'm working on getting SPICE-1 just as well. We've got some homies from Seattle, WA coming down to perform. My biggest goal is to get E-40......but damm, he's on tour. Ain't that a bitch......o well.....but also we're in the works of getting SAN QUINN to perform and a few Dug-Out Records artists just as well. I'll be back with these HUGE UPDATES! If these artists comfirm on performing, this event will blow up like "KABLOOOOOEY!".....hahaha ONE!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
What Im trying to say this whats different from me asking them? See I dont know you. So I see it as "your trying" to get this together. Why would Killa Valley just team up with a 16 year old. Who else is helping you. This is your idea or are you HELPING someone. I dont know any of these so thats why I have doubt.

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
How many people would like me to get Sir Dyno and other x members of Darkroom? If it's a big request I'll get'em. If not, I'll see who I can get. Holla back with yo replies. One.....

May 2, 2002
So exactly how many of these artists are completely CONFIRMED??? And are you actually talkin one on one with these artists about performing or are you gettin second hand info from people that say they know people??? It's hard to see how so many artists would confirm an appearance when an actual venue hasn't even been confirmed.

I was at the studio last night with speedy, mousie, and Bugsy talkin bout how we gonna be performin at the frisco show and I even asked speedy about any upcoming performances and he didn't say nothin about this one. Speedy and Bugsy was on their way out of town and by the time I seen this post I called to see what was up but they already left???

I ain't tryin to talk shit bro..cause if you really doin this then do your thing homeboy cause I ain't gonna argue on how much it takes to put something like this together....but for being so much in the beginning, planning stages....you seem really sure about the list of artists performing and your easy access to any artist you want..

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Most those artists on the roster comfirmed homie. I've got 5 months to put this together and try to get it right. Once I get ahold of eitheir Celly Cel or Spice-1, I'm going to seal the card. As soon as Monday hits, I will be going all over town to get props & shit for the event. I have to do alot of shit before school starts again ya feel me? This was my idea from the start, you can ask Big Robb if you want. So it's my idea, I guess I gotta do everything myself cuz ain't nobody going to help me out. Let Speedy know this shit will be within 5 months & will be a "End Of The Year" bomb party concert. If he'll be bizzy within that time, I'll take him off the list, but if he ain't going to be, he'll remain just as I had placed him.

I tell you like this, we ain't going to have Tech N9ne come down all the way from Kansas City just for nothin'. I tell you that. Also, we got a group of homies from Seattle coming down too. This shit will be harder then a mutha fucka on me since I'm only 16 with a low paying job n shit, but everything I have, will go towards this event. Thank god I ain't got no kids right now lol For real....but damm, there goes the money I was saving for my wedding lol Aww well.......well, holla back later homie. ONe....