Complex Mag: 30 Best Rappers In their 30s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
$ @$ANFRANMI$$ION We all know you dont like eminem so shut up your annoying as fuck. what your doing is hating bc you going out your way and trying way too hard to make him look weak but its all backfired. hes one the best ever so get over it yeah he white who cares. it seems like em gets more hate online by wiggers then anything.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
$ @$ANFRANMI$$ION We all know you dont like eminem so shut up your annoying as fuck. what your doing is hating bc you going out your way and trying way too hard to make him look weak but its all backfired. hes one the best ever so get over it yeah he white who cares. it seems like em gets more hate online by wiggers then anything.
1) I am not a wigger - these words only have meaning within the US, not outside of it

2) Yes, I don't like Eminem

3) I used to like Eminem in the early days. There were some questionable decisions made on The Marshal Matters LP (Stan, etc.) which could be forgiven, but then on The Eminem Show he took production in his own hands and the result was an album that decisively did away with traditional hip-hop aesthetics and went in the direction of making emo music in rap form, a path he has followed ever since. That was unforgivable, not so much on its own - everyone is free to make whatever music they want - but because he was so successful, it had a profound negative effect on the production style of hip-hop for pretty much the whole decade. Which I had to suffer. The Loyal To The Game album was something absolutely unforgivale too.

4) I have a strong suspicion that your statement that most people who hate Eminem are white (and once again, I would like to stress - I really don't like when someone like me who happens to be Caucasian by decent but comes from a lineage that has absolutely nothing to do with racial relationships not just in the US but in the Western hemisphere as whole gets dragged into your internal US racial sensitivity problems) is based on a sample size of 1 (i.e. me). But if it's true, and it well may be, it is an intriguing observation for which I can think of some very interesting interpretations

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
1) I am not a wigger - these words only have meaning within the US, not outside of it

3) I used to like Eminem in the early days. There were some questionable decisions made on The Marshal Matters LP (Stan, etc.) which could be forgiven, but then on The Eminem Show he took production in his own hands and the result was an album that decisively did away with traditional hip-hop aesthetics and went in the direction of making emo music in rap form, a path he has followed ever since. That was unforgivable, not so much on its own - everyone is free to make whatever music they want - but because he was so successful, it had a profound negative effect on the production style of hip-hop for pretty much the whole decade. Which I had to suffer. The Loyal To The Game album was something absolutely unforgivale too.

4) I have a strong suspicion that your statement that most people who hate Eminem are white (and once again, I would like to stress - I really don't like when someone like me who happens to be Caucasian by decent but comes from a lineage that has absolutely nothing to do with racial relationships not just in the US ut in the Western hemisphere as whole gets dragged into your US racial sensitivity problems) is based on a sample size of 1 (i.e. me). But if it's true, and it well maybe, it is an intriguing observation for which I can think of some very interesting interpretations
shut up wigger

Feb 8, 2003

4) I have a strong suspicion that your statement that most people who hate Eminem are white (and once again, I would like to stress - I really don't like when someone like me who happens to be Caucasian by decent but comes from a lineage that has absolutely nothing to do with racial relationships not just in the US ut in the Western hemisphere as whole gets dragged into your US racial sensitivity problems) is based on a sample size of 1 (i.e. me). But if it's true, and it well maybe, it is an intriguing observation for which I can think of some very interesting interpretations

since your not in the US then why are so worried about and obsessed with american rap music then. You dont see us worried about the music where you from. Youre still a wigger so shut the fuck up already. If you dont like someone or something then why keep making hella replies in the thread who cares if he about to be 40 in oct he still in his 30s and he done more and made more money in his 20s then you or your parents will ever do in life. .

makes no sense how you looking more and more like a actual hater the more you reply. instead of trying to make your replies look like a essay on a gangsta rap site go get some real pussy break that down instead using your hand on some revenge of the nerds shit.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
since your not in the US then why are so worried about and obsessed with american rap music then. You dont see us worried about the music where you from. Youre still a wigger so shut the fuck up already. If you dont like someone or something then why keep making hella replies in the thread who cares if he about to be 40 in oct he still in his 30s and he done more and made more money in his 20s then you or your parents will ever do in life. .

makes no sense how you looking more and more like a actual hater the more you reply. instead of trying to make your replies look like a essay on a gangsta rap site go get some real pussy break that down instead using your hand on some revenge of the nerds shit.
We're getting realy pissed, aren't we...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He a dusty homeless looking rapper with some skills and he has a lil buzz going on now too.
That's a pretty accurate description lol. I really like Danny and Bruiser Brigade's stuff though.

This is the cut...

[video=youtube;vzhtHZmPvxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzhtHZmPvxg[/video]

D @.DopeyLoc:: posted a really good song too.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how the fuck is kanye at 2 just before eminem

which fuckhead compiled this shitty list

Apr 3, 2007

4) I have a strong suspicion that your statement that most people who hate Eminem are white (and once again, I would like to stress - I really don't like when someone like me who happens to be Caucasian by decent but comes from a lineage that has absolutely nothing to do with racial relationships not just in the US but in the Western hemisphere as whole gets dragged into your internal US racial sensitivity problems) is based on a sample size of 1 (i.e. me). But if it's true, and it well may be, it is an intriguing observation for which I can think of some very interesting interpretations
First, I would just like to state that MMLP and The Eminem Show are both classics imo but I would rank MMLP above Eminem Show.

So let me see if I fully understand your statements. You're saying that The Eminem Show totally ruined hip hop and that he started some form of "emo" rap music. So if he's rapping about his life and his struggles and this is "emo," what the hell does that make every other rapper that has made music about their life and struggles?