COMMUNISUM!?!?!? FOR IT OR AGAINST IT AND WHY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
proppa said:
break it down for me.

your idea is to share the wealth.

well i dont want to.

you dont need education to move up in the world and make more money.

shit you can go work for sdge, cox calbe, sbc and make 30 an hour with out even ever graduating from high school.

you make it seem so tufffffffff

here ill break it down once again.

get off ya ass! dont have kids at a young age when your not prepared! if you do have kids at a young age work your ass off and make something of your self. dont complain that you work in a horrible job when you dont even apply at other places or do things that would help you out when you do apply at other places. mc donalds is a job, if you work there and dont want to get federal aid go back to school and get the fuck up out there.

sicx. i bussed tables at a resturant. been there a month ive been prmoted 2 times and have gone from 8 an hour to 10.50 an hour plus tips.

im having a kid. due in june. with my wife. we been together 3 years. she is currently going to school to be a doctor. obgyn to be more specfic.

im getting a second job at a grocery store making 10 an hour. i will reciver benifits from both places. im going to school next year to get my realistate license. then hopefully go and get my contractors license. mabey even take classes to become an eletrician or plumber.

all make good money and all are affordable and accesable to anyone and everyone living in the US.

i do struggle right now. but i got 2 cars nice apartment and dont have to worry bout how to pay the rent. i dont worry because i married a hard working women and im hard working my self. i wont allow my self to be held down. to not make money, to not succed in life.

regaurdless of the fact i cant spell.

oh and heres something for you. there has been a girl at this place for 3 years who bussed tables. she hasnt been prmoted i have been promoted twice. the reason is i show up, work hard, take extra shifts, and dont complain.

i move up, she dosent. thats whats great about the US.

who is reading this?...LOL

Sep 13, 2002
nice comments.

its about working hard and not complaing cause you aint shit.

if you aint shit you aint shit. die quick so i dont have to deal with you.

Jul 7, 2002
proppa said:
nice comments.

its about working hard and not complaing cause you aint shit.

if you aint shit you aint shit. die quick so i dont have to deal with you.

funny how you work hard on posting your useless comments, and you still ain't shit.

Aug 11, 2002
I have uncle's who've worked for over 20-30 years and barely have anything. They own they're own construction companies, exploit Mexican Workers and still don't have anything to show for it. They're kids go on to college get a degree and work at McDonald's or with they're Dad or uncle's doing construction. Some don't do shit at all, after going through 4-8 bullshit years of college not being able to find a job after 2-3 years, I'd be on the block grinding too. My brother went to Heald College graduated and works at a warehouse moving things around, he graduated 2-3 years ago. I don't know where you live, but if it's that easy to make it let me know so I can check it out and see how ya'll do it.

Sep 13, 2002
my uncle owns his own constuction company also.

started as a worker learned. got his contractors license. started his company. hes now he has millions. his company has done bid's with such names as sea world and did alot of the renavation including putting up the new score board in qualcalm stadium.

my dad got his teaching credentials and ended up instead working for pac bell, now known as SBC. he worked there for over 20 years. just took early retirement. 300,000 plus stock and full benfits for him and my mom for life. plus my brother is civered thruough college. now he is self employed and has started his own phone company. making around 8-10 thousand a month.

my mom couldnt afford college. and didnt have time since she didnt want to depend on her mom for support, that she new wasnt there financily. so she got a job in relastate with santel.

with in 5 years she was a top manager in the company and was making 70,000 a year salery.

my parents have a house worth 700,000 they bought it for around 100,000. they own 4 cars. and are going to be retired by 55.

i could go on and on and on and on and on. but there is not one person in my imediate family that is not succesfull.

alot of my family struggled and worked they ass off to get there. but they got there.

Sep 13, 2002
also the thing is.

people dont seem motivated to find work. i curently have over 50 applications in at different places. my bosses recomend me for every promotion that comes up and im garenteed a job with SBC when they start hiring in my area again.

thats 18 an hour to start. a raise every 3 months till you hit top pay "after 2 years is top pay" which is 28 an hour. after every contract the top pay usually goes up. they match %100 of what you put into your 401 K plus interest.

1,000 a month=====12,000 a year XXXXXXX 2 =========== 24,000 a year XXXXXXX 20 years ======= 880,000

im 20 now so that means when im 40 ill have 880,000 plus hella stock options and a opertunity to start my own phone bussennes and easily make 5,000 a month.

its that fucking easy. if you dont wanna fix phones. work for SBC as a computer tech, they pay to train. 411, cop, pay phone attendent. 1 level managment 2nd level 3rd level. inside tech. you can work for there internet service provider section. either fixing problems in the field or being a service rep.

I MEAN FUCK IT REALLY AINT ALL THAT HARD

Sep 13, 2002
^^^^^

sorry top pay is 3 years of being with a company in a certain job.

oh also depending on your grades SBC will pay for almost all if not all of your college. and pay for a majority of your husband or wife's.

May 8, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
My brother went to Heald College graduated and works at a warehouse moving things around, he graduated 2-3 years ago. I don't know where you live, but if it's that easy to make it let me know so I can check it out and see how ya'll do it.
Heald is a trade school isnt it?? if so, what do you expect.

Aug 11, 2002
I've looked, called, went to interviews, and still ended up working construction for my uncle. It's fall now and construction jobs are scarce when it rains and in Oregon it snows, and I'm getting desperate to the point I might go back to pullin' licks. But this isn't Oakland and I'm not in High School anymore so now I have to be extra careful. I'm tryin to get in to ITT Tech or maybe PCC, but that ain't going to happen anytime time soon.

I have what it takes to be a civil engineer. Drafting using Auto-CAD 2000, I have a portfolio to show what I can do, but it's useless cause the jobs I've been after require degree's I don't have and years of experience I don't have.

Now I'm trying to get into ITT Tech to waste money and learn what I already know to get a shitty degree to get a job I can do without the degree.

Sep 13, 2002
go to a JC then transfer or OREGON or OREGON STATE.

fedral aid.

dont waste ya time at itt tech. no qualifications for the phone company gas & electric or the cable companies.

Sep 6, 2003
1 man would have $40
4 would have about $5.50 (each)
5 would have $2.40
10 would have $1.20
40 would have $0.40
and the other 40 would have $.01

your numbers are seriously off...
the top 20% control 40% of the money directly
the middle 50% control 50% of the money
and the bottom 20% control 10% of the money

so the number are more like
$100
2 guys have $20 each
5 guys have $10 each
and 2 guys have $5 each

you want scary number though, look at a breakdown of world economics, then you'll come closer to the real numbers... something like if there were 100 hundred people in the world, 5 of them would be americans and all 5 would be in the top 10% of the income bracket