COMING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
many of you have a DISTORTED view of THE ANTICHRIST. for the JEWS to accept SADAM as the MASHIACH is COMPLETE lunacy. for the jews to accept *ANYONE* who is not JEWISH as the MASHIACH is against TORAH.

PEOPLE WHO SAY "YOU DONT KNOW WHEN THE END IS NEAR ETC ETC ETC" HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON. IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU MAY YOU WEAR YOUR SHOE.

1 Thessalonians 5: 1-7
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
BE ADVISED THAT THE "SLEEP" AND "DRUNKEN" DO NOT REFER TO ACTUAL SLEEP AND DRUNKENESS. IT IS SPIRITUAL SLEEP AND DRUNKENESS.

Matt 24:32-35 . READ THAT. HOW IS IT THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHEN SUMMER IS COMING BUT THEY CANT DISCERN THE COMING OF THE MASHIACH?

EVERYTHING IN MATT 24 MUST HAPPEN BEFORE THE END.
THE TEMPLE MUST BE REBUILT AND THE MAN OF SIN MUST BE REVEALED. YESHUA IS NOT GOING TO JUST POP UP ALL OF A SUDDEN. THAT WOULD BE AGAINST SCRIPTURE AND HIS OWN WORDS.

YES THE END IS NEAR......

NEXT POST DEALS WITH THE ANTICHRIST,HIS NAMES,WHAT HE DOES ETC ETC ETC

WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE REFERENCE TO THE END MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STUDIED THE SCRIPTURES AND JEWISH CALANDER.

:h:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LOL@THIS

^^^^ PEOPLE ARE TRYING OT HAVE A TOPIC ABOUT WHAT THEY FEEL IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE A MISERIBLE LIFE,MAY BE BROKE AND POSSIBLY HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT PLEASE LEAVE THE CHILDISH ANTICS AT HOME. YOU MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE AN IDIOT WHEN YOU LAUGH AT THINGS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

RESPECT PEOPLE ON THE BOARD AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE RESPECTED ONLINE AND OFFLINE.

:dead:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ I CAN TAKE COMEDY BUT THIS IS NOT A TIME FOR "LAFFY TAFFY JOKES". THE EVOLUTION THREAD WAS A DEBATE . THIS ISNT A DEBATE. SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT SOMETHING SPECIFIC. YOU TOOK CRITICISM BECAUSE YOU COULDNT BACK UP YOUR THEORIES WITH ANY EVIDENCE AND YOU EVEN CONTRADICTED DARWINISM. HOWEVER ITS WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE AND HAS NO PLACE IN THIS THREAD.

KEEP THAT IN MIND. EESPECIALLY WHEN YOU MAKE COMMENTS ON SUBJECT MATTER YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

:h::dead:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^ HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT EVIDENCE OR ANYTHING RELEVENT TO THIS TOPIC IF YOU DOTN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?????? YOU WONT KNOW WHAT TO CONSIDER AS EVIDENCE OR HEAR SAY.............

GET REAL MAN AND FIND SOME OTHER THREAD TO REDUCE TO NOTHING.......IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING GREAT!!!!!! LOOK UP THE VERSES I LISTED. IF YOU WANT TO START TROUBLE MAKE ANOTHER THREAD OR DO IT IN SOME OTHER THREAD. PEOPLE ARE ASKING RELEVENT QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN OR WHAT THEY KNOW AND YOU ARE BEING A HINDERENCE......GET REAL.......

:h::dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
OK OK

Heresy said:
THE TEMPLE MUST BE REBUILT AND THE MAN OF SIN MUST BE REVEALED.
What temple are you talking about? Cause I've seen footage of Sadam rebuilding the ancient city of babel. I think thats it.

HERESY said:
WHEN THE TIME COMES NO MAN WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS HE HAS THE *MARK* (PHYSICAL MARK,TATOO,CHIP ETC ETC)
Also on the mark of the beast. LUCENT Technologies is supposed to have designed a chip that can be implanted and it holds all of or info from birth certificates to DL to ID etc.

All Hallowz Eve said:
Man I think that Bush is the anti-Christ, I'm dead fuccin' serious... He comes makin' people think that he's good but deep down he's evil as fucc...
I Do too! I've Been saying it all along!! What if HE setup up 911? Just so he had an excuse to blast on foos. Supposily the Anti-Christ is someone that everyone will trust at first and will try to bring peace. Look?

OH AND ANOTHER THING Y'ALL GOTTA WATCH THE OMEGA CODE & OMEGA CODE 2 REAL TRIPPY SHIT!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What temple are you talking about? Cause I've seen footage of Sadam rebuilding the ancient city of babel. I think thats it.
THE TEMPLE THAT WAS DESTROYED IN 70 A.D. ITS THE TEMPLE THE JEWS WORSHIP IN. THE ONE THAT SOLOMON BUILT.

NOW IF BUSH CAN TRACE HIS ROOTS AND PROVE THAT HE HAS JEWISH/HEBREW BLOOD IN HIM YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE. REMEMBER THE ****JEWS**** WILL ***NEVER*** ACCEPT A NON JEW AS THE MESSIAH.

WHAT IF HE SET UP 9-11????? LOL! THE DAY OF 9-11 I TOLD EVERYONE THE GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT IT AND THAT BUSH DID IT. BUSH AND THE JESUITS ALONG WITH THE CFR.

PS LET ME FINISH GETTING THIS ANTICHRIST STUFF READY

May 12, 2002
I JUST CAME BACK FROM OUT OF TOWN, AND I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT PEOPLE RESPECT MY TOPIC,MY THOUGHTS AND MY POST, THX HERESY AND EVERYBODY ELSE IN HERE FOR NOT FUCKING AROUND ON THIS POST.

PS: I WILL GET BACK INTO THE BOOK, AND IF YOU WANNA HEAR SOMETHING TRIPPY, NASTRADAMUS WROTE THAT THE CURE FOR AIDS OR ANOTHER DEADLY VIRUS WILL BE FOUND ON THE MOON, I WILL GET BACK TO THAT SOON...DONT LIMIT YOUR POST, PUT UP YOUR QUESTIONS, THEORIES OR THOUGHS...IM OUT