COMING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This was started off by a prophecy by Nastradamus, and now you're bringing in biblical proof. You can't cross reference a prophecy with the bible. They have nothing in common. If you do that, you can stretch anything out and make anything true. I personally believe this is a bunch of bullshit, but here's my two cents:

Originally posted by HERESY: who is the antichrist? MANY are "antichrist" just like MANY are the sons of god. there is ONE ANTICHRIST just like it is ONE SON THAT CAME FOURTH FROM GOD
Nastradamus predicted 3 Anti-Christs. One was Napoleon, one was Hitler, and the 3rd one was supposed to come some time around now.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
EDJ said:
BUT WHY YOU gOT TO CONFUSE THE MASSES DEEP THOUgHT? FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NEVA USED THE WORD WHITEY. BUT MOST DEFINITELY AN ANgLO WOULD BE THE ANTI-CHRIST IF I BELIEVED THAT A MAN WOULD BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.
Yeah, I know but it wouldn't have been half as funny if it wasn't so over the top.

May 12, 2002
SHEA said:
NOSTRODUMBASS ALSO SAID THAT THE WORLD WOULD END WITH Y2K...I THINK I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED IN HIS FAULSE PREDICTIONS.

SS
never did nostradamus say that the world would end in the year 2000, duh, if he mentioned that peace would be brought to the world in the mid-2020's. also all those predictions about the birds or whatever, that was a hoax, proven to have been started by chinese college students or some shit like that...the world will not end in one day. it took god 7 days to create it, well, i dont think we will destroy it any quicker than that...

nostradamus predicted the day that his casquet would be opened, and sure enough, during the war, two french soldiers opened his casquet, and there they found the exact date with his remainings, both soldiers were killed for disturbing his remains...

the things about hoax, is that anybody can make one up, and the sad part is that peeps believe it, causing hysteria, all prophets have said that all the future events to be can be avoided by us if we decide to live in peace, but i dont see that happening now with bush in office...im out

May 17, 2002
This is exactly what Nostradomus said concerning the Anti-Christ:

From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his feast day.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

(The water signs are Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of all mankind
Never more horror nor the newspapers tell of worse in the past,
Than will come to the Romans through Babel (Iraq).

(Infernal Gods of Hannibal supposedly means the Middle East, and Babel definetly means Iraq)

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible slaughter of people and animals:
At once vengeance is revealed coming from a hundred hands,
Thirst and hunger when the comet will run.

(Mabus is his name for the Anti-Christ. Interestingly, Mabus backwards is Sabam, maybe Sadam? Nostradamus predicted the second Anti-Christ would be "Hisler", so maybe he's off by one letter here again)

One day the two great leaders will become friends (and/or "halved, split"),
Their great power will be seen to increase:
The new land will be at the height of its power (America),
To the bloody one the numbers are reported.

The rule will be left to two; they will hold it for a very short time.
Three years and seven months passed, they will go to war:
Their two vassals rebel against them,
The victor is born on Armenian (?) soil.

The Antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
Twenty-seven years the blood of his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
With blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and "Reb" will face an Antichrist so false, [or "Roy Reb" or "Reb the King"]
That he will place them all into the conflict.

I dunno, take this for what you want to, but he was right about Napoleon and Hitler.

Apr 25, 2002
my two cents are simple.. if I was the president right now, and i had to choose between either finding out later if Sadam or Bin Laden is the Anti Christ or nukeing the bitches.. shit.. there'd be a small piece of the earth that would glow for the next hundred years.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
FIRST WE NEED TO ESTABLISH WHO IS THE MESSIAH. BUT FIRST SOMETHING IS IN ORDER.
wrong. 666 is MANS number, therefore, HUMANITY IS THE DEVIL.
WRONG. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT. DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEVIL AND DEMON? HOW IS MAN THE DEVIL?

REV 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.THIS INDICATES THAT A MARK IS USED AND WILL BE APPLIED TO THE RIGHT HAND AND FORHEAD. THE WORD "MARK" IS "cavragma". ITS USED 9 TIMES IN THE NEW TESTAMENT AND IS NEVER TAKEN AS SYMBOLIC. IT IS PHYSICAL.

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. THIS INDICATES THAT IN ORDER TO BUY OR SELL YOU NEED TO HAVE ONE OF THREE THINGS. THE ***MARK***, THE ***NAME*** OR THE ***NUMBER*** OF ****HIS NAME****. THIS IMPLIES THAT THE BEAST IS ONE PERSON/SINGULAR AND IS NOT A SYSTEM OR GROUP OF MEN.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST AND IT IS THE NUMBER OF "A MAN" . THAT MAN BEING THE FALSE MESSIAH.

@iaoish you said this:
Just because the Jew's don't accept a non Jew from being the Messhiah won't mean he actually has to be a Jew right?
the Mashiach MUST be a HEBREW/JEW.
I mean it's not their dessicion to make or what? it can be anyone from any race or I'm totally missing the point
no the decission is based on YHWH and TORAH. no it is IMPOSSIBLE for the MASHIACH to be from any other lineage.

here look at this.

In Genesis 49:10 states he will be from JUDAH

"The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples."

In Isaiah 11:1-2,10 you will read that he is from JESSE (DAVIDS FATHER).

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD,And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."

2 Samuel 7:12-13 STATES HE IS FROM DAVID

When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever."

SO IN ORDER TO BE MESSIAH ONE MUST BE OF THE SEED OF ABRHAM AND THE LINEAGE MUST FOLLOW LIKE THIS:

ABRAHAM-->ISAAC-->JACOB (ISRAEL)-->JUDAH-->JESSE-->DAVID

THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE MESSIAH IS SPOKEN OF AND HIS PEOPLE ARE ALSO.
Micah 5:2.

But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, from the days of eternity."

PAY ***SPECIAL ATTENTION*** TO "His goings forth are from long ago, from the days of eternity."

THE MESSENGER WILL BE SENT BEFORE THE MESSIAH.

Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts."

Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."

He would be anointed by the Spirit of God.

Isaiah 11:2 "And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;"

Isaiah 61:1-2 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;"

the redeemer of the gentiles as well as the Jews.

Isaiah 42:1-7 "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house."

enters Jerusalem in a specific manner.

Zechariah 9:9 "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

a stumbling stone to His people.

Isaiah 8:14-15 "And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken."

Isaiah 28:16 "Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

rejected.

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

Psalms 118:22 "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner."

f
ollowers would forsake him.

Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

READ ISIAH 57 ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!! IT DEALS WITH THE MESSIAH IN DETAIL.

THESE ARE ALL OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE MESSIAH. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THERE IS NO NEED TO GO INTO THE NEW.

OK TIME TO GO. I TYPED THIS RESPONSE BUT IT WAS LOST BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE MY "COOKIES" TURNED ON. NOW THAT I HAVE RETYPED IT I AM FATIGUED.

MORE 2 COME LATER (ANTICHRIST)

:h:

May 14, 2002
Thankz heresy for alway's taking so much time and effort to teach us.

But is it true that the Messiah himself is or will turn into Anti-Christ?

I just started reading the bible a few weeks ago..

I'm not raised in any religious way so I just picked it up myself and it will take a lot of time to finish it tho...

Jun 9, 2002
i know some of yall were talkin about the mark of the beast...im doing a perusasive speech in class about why people shouldnt get the microchip, i made a topic about it also in this forum just now, so if yall can please help me find some sites with info on it...i know it was a lot of info at the old site thats lost...its appreciated!

May 12, 2002
Bigdogg said:
yea nostradmus said the antichrist would be named mabas and if u look in a mirror mabas spells sadam.so we have a winner.
"mabus will soon die and there will happen a dreadful destruction of people and animals. suddenly, vangeance will appear, a hundred hands, thirst and hunger when the comet passes"

May 14, 2002
Bigdogg said:
yea nostradmus said the antichrist would be named mabas and if u look in a mirror mabas spells sadam.so we have a winner.

Then it would be Sabam. you changed a whole letter there.

C

C-LIM

deep

but now I think the end of the world will ce a process a process that has allready started....I think wont nobody know who the anti christ is. we can suspect everyone from bush to sadam but what about when it turns out to ce "Garry coleman"

we dont know ! we wont know and if you know who it is then your the anti christ....

911 could of been the end
I think it would of been the end if a plain hit the fright house
wit bush's scarry ass...

but yeh its a procces and there is nothing we can do to stop it from coming its mando

and it all boils down to our own selfish greed...money

money money money

bush and sadam is working 4 the anti but there not him..

just prepare

1 wit god.....cuzz-lightyear:devious: