COME ON SICCNESS ***I NEED FEEDBACK***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Beats are cool, you might wanna work on the flow of your delivery tho. Your rhymes sounded like you were forcing them in at times. Peep the new a-wax mixtape for an example of a good consistent flow.

May 9, 2009
well i hope all yall know me and this man finna collab...i works with errybody so look out for that and cop the mixtape jus got put up on fadermag.com....you got some knock as far as production...coo flow...keep perfectin your craft tho

May 9, 2009
well i hope all yall know me and this man finna collab...i works with errybody so look out for that and cop the mixtape jus got put up on fadermag.com....you got some knock as far as production...coo flow...keep perfectin your craft tho

Aug 12, 2007
@PHREAKEY- i hop on wutever beats are sent 2 me folks

@MASKED LEMON-its all luv i kno how to take criticism constructively...i just started...and again my music may not be 4 everyone, it may sound redundant because its what we do everyday but i will step it up a notch, that i promise!

@AL BOO BOO-i dig it fam ryde on 4 ur thoughts

@ROB RIZE-ALL LUV ALL DAY BRO sup wit the final versions of them trax?

@GULLY-i appreciate u gettn down my nig OFF TOP gud lookn

@KONTAC-thank u sir

@SUREYARITE-LMFAO LOL i was waitn 4 u! I PROMISE I WILL KEEP DOIN ME FOLKS

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Don't take this as hating... you sound the same as everyone else.

Do something to make yourself stand out.

Beats are good, flow is alright, but you aint sayin anything I haven't heard 1,000 times before, by people who say it better.

i have to somewhat agree, while you clearly have an ear for music and enjoy rapping, the content overall isnt anything new..this is the bay and it takes a lot to be a stand out.

all these albums out are kinda of like peoples life stories....and its not that i aint feelin the story....it might be that its the way you told the story didnt interest me enough....or ive heard a similar story..
but i still respect ya contribution overall.

the production is above average though, real crisp sounding and well mixed. Like i said you have an ear for good beats...

good luck with your career homie and keep chasin ya dreams!

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
So far I heard both parts of "No Recess" series. First one is Rob Baysicc and Stewie Chope'ez. The second one (2010 release) is Baysicc, Stewie and Big Lou.
I was surprised as both of these street albums came out really on point. Yes, they are mob / street shit (with rare sprinkle of hyphy), filled with vicious voices of th title artists as well as many many more on features. They do not pretend to be lyrical - more often than not their rhyme patterns won't surprise you, yet as far as modern mob music is concerned Rob Baysicc and fellow artists do their thang in an outstanding way - that's my opinion. Both parts of No Recess bring a huge dose of turf related entertainment - plus it's available for free download!
Both these albums will be reviewed by BayUndaground.com staff real soon.