COLTS VS RAIDERS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Fargas had another solid performance...... and why tha fuck isnt Howard going to tha probowl? He already has a bunch of picks and is a LB!! Not to mention this is Manning throwing the ball!

Sep 26, 2005
i guess it was a good game would of been better if we won, at least we gave em some what of a challenge, they really didnt want to give the ball back to us at the end

Apr 18, 2005
I'm comin home frm the game right now. Mccown gave it up at the end. And fabian got smashed the whole night against anthony gonzalez. Fargas held his.

Yall can clown but we kept em closer than anyone thought.

Nov 7, 2006
WE ALL KNOW THA PROBOWL IZ JUST A POPULARITY CONTEST.... THEY SLEEPIN' ON REAL BALLERS TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR THEM SELVES

not really cause the coaches can vote em in if he deserved it n shit. i like the probowl but i hate the NBA allstar game, now that shits a popularity contest shaq got in as a starter when he was injured the whole season up until the allstar game shits a joke

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I personally thought a flag should have been thrown on that last play to Porter; obviously a penalty.

Oh well, that's life.

No moral victories in football; fuck this ''we were close'' or ''nice try''...we lost.

Good game for the team, though.