Colts & Titans Collude to Fuck over CLEVELAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall dumb! Like they wouldve scored with backups with under 20 seconds left!! The Browns wouldnt have done shit anyway! get over it!! Got Em!!

Nov 7, 2006
it's not scumbagish at all. just what WSP925 said is the reason to let the titans win. the brown are more explosive and would have a better chance winning against the colts, so i think it was a good thing to let the titans win cause there not a threatning team in the playoffs likethe browns woulda been maybe.

kinda like when the suns played full force there last game against the clippers knowing if the clippers lost then it would be goldenstate playin the mavs and everyone knew that goldenstate was a perfect match up cause the mavs would have a better chance at beating the clippers and if the suns knock out the best team with that stradegy then theres one less team to worry about in the playoffs but they didnt get past the spurs but if they did then they woulda won a chamionship cause they played fully against the clippers.

Aug 9, 2006
what the article doesnt mention or the dumbass that posted this dont know and msnbc shoulda looked a lil further into this because we were in field goal range so why call the time out.....they call the time out we kick the field goal and its a 9 point game out of reach any ways......

this is the media trying to put dirt on something that shouldnt be.....

Aug 9, 2006
it's not scumbagish at all. just what WSP925 said is the reason to let the titans win. the brown are more explosive and would have a better chance winning against the colts, so i think it was a good thing to let the titans win cause there not a threatning team in the playoffs likethe browns woulda been maybe.

kinda like when the suns played full force there last game against the clippers knowing if the clippers lost then it would be goldenstate playin the mavs and everyone knew that goldenstate was a perfect match up cause the mavs would have a better chance at beating the clippers and if the suns knock out the best team with that stradegy then theres one less team to worry about in the playoffs but they didnt get past the spurs but if they did then they woulda won a chamionship cause they played fully against the clippers.

your wrong, why would a divsion rival want them in the playoffs.....we play the colts twice a year and know how to play time......we have split the series two years straight.....

Nov 7, 2006
^^^just sayin that could be the reason. if i was them i would want to play the titans over the browns for the reasons u say pretty much, they play them alot and know about them more and yeah u split the season this year but like this thread is sayin is cause they wanted it that way so y'all get in. and besides the titans have to get through the chargers,patriots to even fuck with the colts anyway so it might be a respect thing just to show who got the best division

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
your wrong, why would a divsion rival want them in the playoffs.....we play the colts twice a year and know how to play time......we have split the series two years straight.....
Yo moore dont trip some folks on here dont understand shit!! The Colts would easily rather play the Browns that the Titans!! The Browns are soft and couldbnt outscore the Colts, but the Titans are very physical and it are a harder matchup!! Regardless the Browns didnt make it so stop yappin!! Got Em!!

Sep 28, 2002
what the article doesnt mention or the dumbass that posted this dont know and msnbc shoulda looked a lil further into this because we were in field goal range so why call the time out.....they call the time out we kick the field goal and its a 9 point game out of reach any ways......

this is the media trying to put dirt on something that shouldnt be.....
LOL this retard I swear..................

Do you know what collusion is?

Its when two parties that are obligated to compete work together. Its against the NFL charter and thats exactly what happened here. They cheated their fans out of finding out if that field goal try would have scored.

The fact is they talked to eachother about a gameplan which their QB verified and thats collusion..............................................................................SO YOUR THE DUMBASS!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
There may have been collusion but I know Cleveland wasnt makin it regardless so it really dont matter!! Got Em!!

May 2, 2002
There may have been collusion but I know Cleveland wasnt makin it regardless so it really dont matter!! Got Em!!
Making it where? They would have been in the playoffs…and from there…anything can happen.

That being said…the Browns went 10-6. Win any one of those six losses and they would be in…they didn’t handle their own business and that’s why they aren’t in. You can’t blame Indy or Ten for those losses. Cleveland would have done the same if they were in Indy’s shoes.

What I don’t like though…and I don’t know if it’s fair or not…is that Cleveland had to play every game against teams that were actually trying to win the game…playing against their best players for the whole game. The Titans played against Indy’s practice squad…and Indy could have cared less about winning that game.

I think what the NFL needs to do is try to make the last week actually mean something to the teams like Indy or NE that have nothing to play for. Don’t see that happening any time soon though.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I said collusion or not they wasnt makin the playoffs cause whether they call timeout or not the Titans wouldve won anyway!! Got Em!!

May 2, 2002
I said collusion or not they wasnt makin the playoffs cause whether they call timeout or not the Titans wouldve won anyway!! Got Em!!
Most likely…but we’ll never know. Indy had a timeout and it would have forced them to punt or kick a field goal. Bad snap or a block and a run back and Indy wins.

Yes, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none…but you never know.

I’m more concerned about scrubs playing against starters. Teams like Indy have nothing to play for. The fans in the stadium paid to watch Manning, Wayne and Addai. Not freakin’ Sorgi and no name receivers stink up the joint. Fans at home lose out on watching a potentially good game with some meaning. It’s just bad for the NFL…I think.

What if the situation was a little different and a team like Miami or the Rams tank the last game to get a better draft pick? They have nothing to play for…so why not sit your best players so they don’t get hurt for next year and just let the scrubs go out there?

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
LOL this retard I swear..................

Do you know what collusion is?

Its when two parties that are obligated to compete work together. Its against the NFL charter and thats exactly what happened here. They cheated their fans out of finding out if that field goal try would have scored.

The fact is they talked to eachother about a gameplan which their QB verified and thats collusion..............................................................................SO YOUR THE DUMBASS!
No you are,

The article NEVER says they spoke. AND if Dungy and Fisher DID talk, do you REALLY think they would TELL someone, let alone a back-up QB?

Fisher is on the competition committee and Dungy is one of the most stand up people in football. Yeah, I am just see them colluding and then going around spreading that shit knowing how much of a hard ass the new commissioner is. Seeing what he did to NE and Belichick, he would ass rape both teams for fixing a game.