Colts & Titans Collude to Fuck over CLEVELAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
No its you.

They talked, explain the circumstances if they didn't? You can't.

It doesn't matter now anyway karma got them both.....................................
well obviously reading comprehension owns you. Because Collins "supposedly" got the call in from the headset that they wouldnt call timeout? SINCE...and this is here you need to be able to read, they (Fisher and Dungy) were both on the CC and timeouts in this situation are probably discussed, he already knew what would happen. How do you decipher that they colluded from that....? Go ahead and pull something out of your ass, I'll wait.

And if this WERE true, where is Roger Goodell? This happened what two or three weeks ago and it leaked. Where is the league investigation? Surely if they would take a 1st round pick and fine the patriots and belichick for illegal videotaping, they would be even more harsh on two teams fixing games.

Sep 28, 2002
as far as the comish is concerned, ever heard of a cover up ?

and obviously its impossible to comprehend your dumb ass because that entire first paragraph makes no sense seriously anybody try reading that first jumble. Regardless RetardBaby20 its obvious your to stupid to discuss this topic so go hit your head against a wall or something

Nov 7, 2006
well obviously reading comprehension owns you. Because Collins "supposedly" got the call in from the headset that they wouldnt call timeout? SINCE...and this is here you need to be able to read, they (Fisher and Dungy) were both on the CC and timeouts in this situation are probably discussed, he already knew what would happen. How do you decipher that they colluded from that....? Go ahead and pull something out of your ass, I'll wait.

And if this WERE true, where is Roger Goodell? This happened what two or three weeks ago and it leaked. Where is the league investigation? Surely if they would take a 1st round pick and fine the patriots and belichick for illegal videotaping, they would be even more harsh on two teams fixing games.
didnt the qb say they knew he wasnt gonna call a timeout cause they were already in feild goal range and the game was pretty much over anyway so he took his chances? i mean thats what i got from it

Jun 15, 2005
^that's what I gathered from the article.

and this is absolutely the weakest argument in your position. "Cover-ups" don't leak to MSNBC. If it were at all possible that there was collusion, there would be an investigation. You would also see it reported on ESPN that the Browns were filing a grievance.

The article itself is one big question. It even starts off with a question.

Let this insignificant issue rest.

The real issue is that your team didn't win enough games to control their own fate.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
didnt the qb say they knew he wasnt gonna call a timeout cause they were already in feild goal range and the game was pretty much over anyway so he took his chances? i mean thats what i got from it
EXACTLY. So tell fucktard up there how that is a cover up and collusion.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003

and obviously its impossible to comprehend your dumb ass because that entire first paragraph makes no sense seriously anybody try reading that first jumble. Regardless RetardBaby20 its obvious your to stupid to discuss this topic so go hit your head against a wall or something
Well let me break it down, since we all know you can't read or comprehend ANYTHING. If you could, we wouldn't still be talking about this.

well obviously reading comprehension owns you. Here I am telling you that you can't comprehend what you read.

Because Collins "supposedly" got the call in from the headset that they wouldnt call timeout? I am saying that Collins wouldnt be calling timoeout. An order he got from his headset

SINCE...and this is here you need to be able to read, they (Fisher and Dungy) were both on the CC and timeouts in this situation are probably discussed, he already knew what would happen. Here I am explaining where Fisher could have learned how Dungy and maybe the entire league or competition committee felt about calling timeouts in a situation like that.

How do you decipher that they colluded from that....? Go ahead and pull something out of your ass, I'll wait. Here, I am asking you a question. From that article and the circumstances surrounding the incident, how do you or anyone with more than 5 brain cells come to the conclusion that there was collusion.

Goodell brought down the hammer hard on one of the PREMEIRE teams in the NFL. The Browns were a feel good story for the NFL. It also shows how any team can go from first to worst from season to season. Why on earth would the commissioner cover up fixing games AFTER what is happening with the NBA and steroids in baseball, etc.

Get that through your thick ass, no reading skull. Do you need to me dumb that down for you, too?

May 2, 2002
Just let it go.

If we went undefeated like the Patsies...we would have made it.

10-6 is a pretty solid record...any other year (or if we were in the NFC) we would have been in.

Just so happens that the AFC is really good.

Aug 9, 2006

how would there be a cover up if were talking about it you fuckin idiot....if we heard about this the commish heard about this...he knew nothing was wrong with what happend and moved on.....you on the other hand did not :hurt: