Coathanga Strangla Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Well he was the one shootin shit at Nutty on the last album and look what came of it...negativity breeds more negativity...its good they droped that verse Sac rap dont need that shit and the verse was bootsy IMO anyway...lets get back to some good music

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
exactly..fuck off with that beef shit. beef on your own time, not on lynchs proply most well known releases ever..lim could come cool on a track, just why bring in personal shit to it? wise move from strange.

and to clarify, release..meaning at the time of release how many people are aware..not of actual cds thats been out for years.

Jul 9, 2007
THIS SHIT SOUND SICK AS FUCK!!!! UGHHHHHH LYNCH IZ A BEAST AND BETA AS WELL TOO............EVEN THAT RICK ROCK ALBUM COMIN OUT OMGGGGGG IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR FROM UNDERGROUND RAP
If carlos approves it then it has to be the greatest shit ever made! He may only be 1 year's old but you all know who his dad was.

"EVEN THAT RICK ROCK ALBUM COMIN OUT OMGGGGGG IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR FROM UNDERGROUND RAP"

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Only time i venture into this board is for new lynch or nutty... this album sounds dark. Its always really hard to tell with beats on a snippets, with change ups and build ups... From snippets sound like it might outdo daam - hopefully

the cover is sick too

Dec 25, 2003
Im so glad I preordered it... They all sound alot more of a madesicc than a strange album... Before I grab my package in the mail (hopefully on monday???) Im coppin the 40 wata cds & WC!!!