Coathanga Strangla Snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Someone posted the link in the Strange Forum props to them.

Tracklist & snippets:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coathanga-Strangla-Explicit/dp/B004RAE3AM/

01. Working Late (Intro) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Tabitha McGlothin)
02. The Coathanga (feat. COS)
03. Mannibalector (feat. Crookwood & COS)
04. Look What I Did (Skit)(feat. Devious)
05. Look It's A Dead Body
06. Sooner Or Later (feat. Mr. Blap)
07. Fucc Off Again (Skit)
08. Suicide Watch (feat. Devious, Lauren Brinson, First Degree The DE & Don Rob)
09. Spit It Out (feat. COS)
10. Red Dead Bodies (feat. G Macc)
11. Blinded By Desire (feat. Lauren Brinson)
12. Friday Night (feat. COS)
13. The Visit (Skit) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Don Rob)
14. I C U (feat. Tech N9ne)
15. I'm Not Perfect (feat. G Macc, COS & Crookwood)
16. I Don't Think My Momma Ever Loved Me (feat. Mr. Blap & Irv Da Phenom)
17. Eating Fingers (Skit) (feat. Marcell Sanders, Brandon Wade, Alex Glass & Brya Akdersen)
18. Therapy Session (feat. Bleezo, Big NoLove, Save Sicc & Skitso)
19. It Happens (feat. First Degree The DE & Tall Cann)
20. Takin' Online Orders (feat. Tech N9ne)
21. Outro (feat. Lauren Brinson)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
F--K!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Therapy Session"..I need that s--t...Bleezo is a BEAST...these niggas are hungry and NEED exposure..wtf??? Lynch, if you're going to promote some niggas, Sav and Bleezo(G-macc murders as well) are the niggas you need to promote...I know COS is the homie, but he just doesnt have it like them niggas....no disrespect to COS, but just my opinion..

Beta still has it...you hear that damn production on "Therapy Session?"..He is still that nigga...when that piano drops...damn...definitely an updated but still "dark" sound...I'm loving it...

havent been this excited in a while...Definitely picking up the album...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this album is gonna be a fuckin banger

lynch went away and did exactly the right thing, darker beats and more vicious flows

i cant wait to hear the whole thing now

sounds kinds like it could be a 2011 version of loaded... :siccness::siccness::siccness:

Oct 2, 2004
I like what I hear. It sounds like he's actually putting some effort into his delivery again. Still not as smooth as it was back in the day, but less lazy and way cleaner than the last couple albums. Good shit.

Aug 7, 2002
THIS SHIT SOUND SICK AS FUCK!!!! UGHHHHHH LYNCH IZ A BEAST AND BETA AS WELL TOO............EVEN THAT RICK ROCK ALBUM COMIN OUT OMGGGGGG IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR FROM UNDERGROUND RAP