cmon now 40...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Um,.........wow.

You got a crunk style beat, some dude singing with auto-tune, another dude trying to act like he`s the second coming of limp biscuit,................. and a bunch of dope ass looking broads.

If you watch this muted, or playing something else in the background, it`s actually kind of enjoyable with the eye candy in it.

And lol for 40 flashing what they paid him to do that verse. Comedy.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
buisness is probably pretty much a one word summary...song was wack overall of course...i actually just scanned thru to 40's part after bout 5 secoinds..but i cant lie..40 got so much charisma and flow it almost sound like a halfway decent club joint durin his verse

my 2

i LISTENED TO IT AGAIN HIGH THIS TIME AND FOR SOME REASON I LIKED THE BEAT.

i REALLY DID.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
i LISTENED TO IT AGAIN HIGH THIS TIME AND FOR SOME REASON I LIKED THE BEAT.

i REALLY DID.
Hey Duce, do me a favor now. Listen to it again high, then watch it muted high, and tell me which was better. I`m leaning on the eye candy aspect made it better, imo.

I need someone to answer that for me since I don`t blow no more. lol

Nov 20, 2005
E 40 dont rap for free. im willing to bet he got paid more for that verse and video appearance than 98% of you make over a 90 period at your job.

im just saying though!!!!!! #WhyHate???????
that would be interesting to know how much he actually got paid for that.

its a sick party song........

that shit is hot garbage on a 110 degree day in tracy.

~k.

Mar 30, 2006
E-40 did his job because I put most of the skaters around here up on that track and they already got in it their i-pods and as ringtones on their phone. Most of these skaters only knew E-40 from playing Madden. go figure

Jun 3, 2006
E-40 did his job because I put most of the skaters around here up on that track and they already got in it their i-pods and as ringtones on their phone. Most of these skaters only knew E-40 from playing Madden. go figure
i bet this was the song playin when you was gonna kill yourself huh?....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
No. It was actually Stairway To Heaven

I'm guessing this was directed at me too. Obviously I tried and failed, sorry to burst you're bubble but maybe it wasn't my time to go yet.
Im guessing you dont know what I was talking about, so Im guessing your the one that failed, sorry to burst your bubble, but Im guessing you should go try and off yourself again.