clown filth fee filthy tha filtharo 1 thread cuhbreh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
You didn't answer my question. Are you proud of being a loser? That is all nothing more nothing less.
yeh dude...ive earn'd my shit paid dues.and heres a little secret"REAL GANGSTAS N THUGGS DO TIME" ask any vet wen they was young.they will tell you yes.but as you get older you realize shit aint coo....but wen people talk down on u cuz u got. caught up n ur lifestyle u start to get mad homeboy....so yeh i kbow ima fuk up n for the most part ive been dead wrong.but shotcallers from oakland to stocktone recognize me and homies from all over do as well brother

Aug 17, 2007
Get your life together bruh. Get ur ged and go to trade school.
My boy got popped on a conspiracy charge, did his time. While he did his time he learned how to be a plumber. When did got out he was a foreman, making great money while able to provide for his family.
I like that....but trust me negitive enviorments can bribg u down homie

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yeh dude...ive earn'd my shit paid dues.and heres a little secret"REAL GANGSTAS N THUGGS DO TIME" ask any vet wen they was young.they will tell you yes.but as you get older you realize shit aint coo....but wen people talk down on u cuz u got. caught up n ur lifestyle u start to get mad homeboy....so yeh i kbow ima fuk up n for the most part ive been dead wrong.but shotcallers from oakland to stocktone recognize me and homies from all over do as well brother
NO.Real gangsters move in silence and don't talk as much as you do. A real gangster wouldn't approve with the way you carry your self. You act like your on some little kid/teenager type shit. A piece of advice, If you don't take your self seriously no one else will either. I have friends I grew up with that are caught up in the lifestyle, some that threw their whole life away and they don't act like you. Seems to me that you have a lot of growing up to do.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Would yall clown lil coner or pistol cee.loco c?
Your missing the point here. Are you that easily influenced by the rappers you idolize? Be your own person man .. Dare to be different.. Get your shit together.... Do you think that your favorite rappers don't have 9 to 5's?
Do you think they don't provide for their families? Its up to you and only you to handle your responsibilities as a man, no one else is going to do it for you.