clown filth fee filthy tha filtharo 1 thread cuhbreh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Ill give this dude his dues he is embracing a siccness flaming

apart from tha dude rockin some Blood red Brothel creeper shoes in that pic Id say dude stays fitted fresh to death mayne

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
While i was doin time n in halfway houses yall faggs was on the siccness cuhbreh
Actually, I think the majority of us post while we are at work, in between classes at college, or when we get home from work. So while you were in jail and a halfway house, we were either at work trying to make some money to keep that roof over our head, food in our families' bellies, and clothes on their back, or we were just trying to further our education.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
actually, i think the majority of us post while we are at work, in between classes at college, or when we get home from work. So while you were in jail and a halfway house, we were either at work trying to make some money to keep that roof over our head, food in our families' bellies, and clothes on their back, or we were just trying to further our education.
^^^this!!!

Aug 17, 2007
Actually, I think the majority of us post while we are at work, in between classes at college, or when we get home from work. So while you were in jail and a halfway house, we were either at work trying to make some money to keep that roof over our head, food in our families' bellies, and clothes on their back, or we were just trying to further our education.
I work to homie.. i live on my own.do my thang.function with the homiez.and side hustle....i pay child support.my bills.....same ad alot of people do.