**Click here to See The New Y-Dr3$ta Video For the "Sac Anthem"!!! Somethin Vicious**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
**Click here to See The New Y-Dr3$ta Video For the "Sac Anthem"!!! Somethin Vicious**

Click on the Link 2 Download The "Sac Anthem" Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo1hcZ1iT1w

I shot this back in december with Markus Lashankio from Channel 31 & 13 news out here in Sac, My number 1 Fan Brought this Back 4 yall 2 download... iss 2060 in Sac Town right now.... Make sure yall Order the Album out the Sicc Shop or off the CdBaby adress in my Sig... Good Look

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Filthy_Rich said:
props on gettin this done. and big props for havin the indian dude from Sonny's Market in the shot witchu. lol. real eastsiders know about it. what are you gonna do with the vid folks?
Yea Dat Folks, Sonny got his lil Shine on in the video,
And I'ma throw it on the "Untitled Dvd" with another video or 2, Some Studio shit, Interview, Freestyles, Freak Bianci'z n Some Mo off the Wall Shiaaa

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
REAL SHIT IM ABOUT TO SAY

I'm sorry if I offend anyone who may be easily offended.

The following is the Opinion of one of the REALEST muthafuckas alive

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man that beat and that video and those raps were all so horrible another word that comes to mind is fucking garbage.

This muthafucka said sour like those patch kids!

LOL

look Y G Dre sta or whatever you are, I have nothing against you as a person, and i dont know you or your folks so im not biased like that, but your gonna seriously have to invest some money and time and talent into your rap career otherwise i dont see you accomplishing much in the game mane, and this is just be being honest with you folks, like i said nothing personal, you can call me a hater or sucka or whatever you want but i think you'll see in time that i speak the truth when your record sales arent doin too good.

This is whats called "constructive Critisism" and I think if more muthafuckas were REAL on here theyd tell you how they really feel, i mean you from sac so how do you intend to compete with the likes of Lynch, Bo, Luni, Hollow Tip, smigg and all the others with that type non-quality music, you know what im talkin about folks.

Like I said you can ignore this or talk shit about me for being REAL but in the long run i wasted 10 minutes of my life to try and help you out.

My good deed for the day....I'm prolly end up tellin E-MOE something Real similar real soon too.

------------------------------------------------------

Once again i'm sorry if i hurt anyones feelings

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT WAS SO CONSTRUCTIVE ABOUT YOUR CRITICISM? CUZZ gOT A VIDEO AND MUSIC AND HE HUSTLIN'. ALL YOU SAID IS "Man that beat and that video and those raps were all so horrible another word that comes to mind is fucking garbage." AND THAT HE HAD TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FAVORITE SAC ARTISTS. BUT YET AND STILL YOU DIDN'T OFFER N-E CONTRUCTIVE SUggESTIONS HE COULD DO TO IMPROVE HIS VIDEO, THE BEAT, THE FLOW, OR WHAT NOT.

SO TIL YOU HAVE MUSIC, AND A VIDEO, I FEEL YOU HAVE NO RIgHT TO CRITICIZE THE MAN FOR ATTEMPTIN' TO FOLLOW HIS DREAMS. SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DONE.

Y-DR3$TA,
EVEN THOUgH I DON'T FEEL YOUR SHIT AND SOME OF YOUR SLANgUAgE, I CAN RESPECT YOUR AMBITION AND MOTIVATION. KEEP HUSTLIN' PLAYA.

Deuce187

I'm A Piece Of Shit Who Jacks People For iPods
Mar 29, 2005
Riight on cuzz,video is real proper....whats good with the compilation?aint choppe it up with u in a minute folks.....hit me up...iam on house arrest so i aint got shit to do but work on beats so holla if u needin some production.....DEUCE--100-

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
COCALEAFS said:
I'm sorry if I offend anyone who may be easily offended,Man that beat and that video and those raps were all so horrible another word that comes to mind is fucking garbage. This muthafucka said sour like those patch kids! LOL,

look Y G Dr3 sta or whatever you are, I have nothing against you as a person, and i dont know you or your folks so im not biased like that, but your gonna seriously have to invest some money and time and talent into your rap career otherwise i dont see you accomplishing much in the game mane, like i said nothing personal, you can call me a hater or sucka or whatever you want but i think you'll see in time that i speak the truth when your record sales arent doin too good.
I'm prolly end up tellin E-MOE something Real similar real soon too.
Once again i'm sorry if i hurt anyones feelings
haha, Wow, Judging by the Fact u've never dropped an Album, Video, Comp, even Flyer etc., I aint got nuthin 2 learn from u Folks, If u aint feelin my Shit at all thass coo, Believe I aint mad, But dont try to Kick Knolege, I'm Blowin Grapes, In Gutts Gettin Payed wit no 9-5 nigga, I'm a Buisness man, I do this rap shit on the side cuz I love to make music,This mouth piece pays me N I eat good Nigga so dont worry bout my career, I'ma still do it big if the rap game disapears... So Pat ya Self on the Back and dig a lil deeper next time,I got mo fans than u got blood cells in u n ya whole clicks bodies...

And is Y Mutha Fuckin Dr3$ta so Know dat ... I'm A Buisness man not no fuckin Rapper!!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
EDJ said:
^ BUT YET AND STILL YOU DIDN'T OFFER N-E CONTRUCTIVE SUggESTIONS HE COULD DO TO IMPROVE HIS VIDEO, THE BEAT, THE FLOW, OR WHAT NOT.
Come on Now EDJ i explained he need to put more money, time, and talent into his work if he wish to make it profitable. But i respect what you saying folks so I will take the time on here to elaborate on a few aspects of my previous statement to further help the quality of music that this man Is producing.

Also Y-Dr3sta i appreciate you not getting all dis respectful towards me for being critical of your work, to me that shows that you are confident in your abilitiy to make music and promote yourself which is a postive thing

So this is what ima do for ya'll, Ima break it down and be constructive as humanly possible, cause the truth of the matter is you may not know me and have no reason to respect my insight, but please belive that I do know what im talkin about and everything I say is 100% REAL shit

With that being said lets start with the quality of the video.

First off who ever edited the video musta been Based out or on hella Ex cause that flashing shit renders the video to the point of being nearly unwatchable.

The timing is way off on the sync of vocals to the mouth

If you gonna have footage of you in USA tire's at least show you sittin by a fuckin ride with rims on it, it dont even have to be yours, it can jus be parked on the streets in downtown sac outside the greyhound station but showin you in the rim shop and you with no ride is tacky to say the least.

Nekkid Bitches are real popular now a days, have a couple hos showin their titties in the video or eatin pussy, you have to offer the viewer incentive to watch the video, without shit like that the video becomes bland and easily forgetable.

Put somma tha Homiez in tha video, show the hood some love, not jus the local circle K also put Some footage of Heavy artillary, hella weed or money or even a half gallon of Henny all captures the eye and helps to keep the viewers attention, these are all good additional things you can put in the video so people can identify with the image you are attempting to portray.

ok that just about does it for the video

now for the Flow, folks it is my opinion that your flow is unimaginative, the lyrical content is redundant and the opposite of flamboyant. There are no "lyrical acrobatics" It sounds like your talking basically You rap with very little energy/emotion, i feel like your words are comming from a peice of paper when they should be comming from the heart and soul.

And that brings us to the beat/production

I dont know if it was you or your folks that composed that beat, but that beat was very bland and uneventful. You need something with a little more force and gangsta appeal to go with your new flow which hopefully you will begin to craft after you read this. Correct me if im wrong but i heard a few stock triton sounds in that beat, so if you do have access to equiment of that magnitude Id suggest experimenting with different sounds and Really putting your all into your production cause when i hear beats like that it sounds to me like your settleing, like th beat sounds "good enough" when it should sound like the hardest shit ever made.

Man there you have it. EDJ bet you didnt think I was Really gonna come back and lace the lil muthafuckas tennis shoes up huh? LOL

And I in no way was sayin Lynch and luni and smigg where my favorite artists, i was just saying thats the level that he needs to elevate his game up to if he hopes to compete in the marketplace.

The bottom line though Y Dr3sta is what you said this is a side hustle and you aint take it too serious, And that is showing as bright as a neon light with your material here. I'm jus saying when you ready to take it to the next level and treat music as a full time occupation there^^^ are a few things for you to take into consideration.

I keep it REAL and hopefully this helps somebody in the game acheive success.

Thank you for your time

sincerely,

tha Muthafuckin REALEST

Jun 16, 2005
yea i didnt like the flashing in the video too much and there needs to be a little more sync from the vocals to the mouth but other than that its some tight shit....ay dresta u should try to put that video on bet uncut or somethin i could see that video on uncut

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
sup homie! big turn out for your video on my site. Im glad too see such a postive reaction for ya. On the real though homie you had some blair witch shit going on with the flashing all the time would have been coo if i could focus for more than 3 seconds before it flashed again lol.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Deuce187 said:
Riight on cuzz,video is real proper....whats good with the compilation?aint choppe it up with u in a minute folks.....hit me up...iam on house arrest so i aint got shit to do but work on beats so holla if u needin some production.....DEUCE--100-
Hit me wit ya # in a Pm G, I got a lot of shit poppin off right now that niggas aint even knowin bout... And yea dat on the Beatz

jm_91688 said:
yea i didnt like the flashing in the video too much.... dresta u should try to put that video on bet uncut or somethin i could see that video on uncut
I noticed a handful of folks thought it was 2 much flashin, I like it, but i know it might fuck wit ya eyes if u thizzin or sumthin, but I'm definately gon send it into BET Uncut, I Should have it airin on there by March, I got a lot of shit on my table right now tho ya dig...